Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yo bro.

Anthoni

Hi my name is Anthoni, I'm 15 and im going into my junior year of high school. I like to skateboard, and im getting into snowboarding. I like hanging out with friends, and watching movies. I dont know what to say really about real life anymore. LIFE<RS---j/k But i'm in the pure clan Ascendency, and we own =P My runescape name is I_k0_s0_m3_I I'm currently going for 94 mage atm, I'm at 92. But yeah, Have any questions just pm me on IRC my nick on there is [A]nthoni

Hello Anthony, Welcome to PW

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Ooh you the new owner of I_K0_S0_M3_I, I use to be good friends with Joey (original owner) or w.e his named.

Welcome to Pure Warfare!

Yeah, Joey is one of my good e-friends. I bought the account off him about 3-4months ago. I gave him my tank ranger for it Dr_Jet_2

• 1 year later...