Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pur3 kide|M_X_D

Pur3_Kide

Real Life Name: My real life name is to god danm long, so my friends call me M_X_D

RuneScape Name: Pur3_kide - Got the stats/cash I want on this account and I'm currently trying to get 76 fishing. Once I hit 76 fishing I'll AFK fishing shark while posting on forums :lol:

Current Clan: Devastation, been in Dv for 2 years made my way from Forum Guest to Leader rank.

Interests: Football, Basketball and to download new movies before they come out.

Current Goals: I don't really have any goals on Runescape, I like to spend my time warring with Dv or solo pking.

I found out about Pure Warfare by HATTON, thanks for the link. This community is looking great and I'm looking forward to see what else you got to offer.

P.S Please add more emoticons, thanks.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png