Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Devastation vs. The Last Pures[PCT]

Pur3_Kide

Who's going to win?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. DV or TLP?

• Devastation
    • The Last Pures

DV's experienced in P2P, but TLP's experience exceeds DV's. That's not to say DV can't win, but the odds are in TLP's favor. GL to both clans, I expect it to be a close war regardless of who wins. If the numbers are even, who knows, it's anyone's game when it comes down to strategic play.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh y does every1 think tlp? do u all ******* kno who dv is

Dv pride!! world wide

Probably because they beat you twice in the not so distant past. One of the rounds them being outnumbered if I remember correctly. And they haven't really let up much p2p wise like they have in f2p.

Arp-1.png

Probably because they beat you twice in the not so distant past. One of the rounds them being outnumbered if I remember correctly. And they haven't really let up much p2p wise like they have in f2p.

Dv made a lot of progress since the last P2p Full-Out, we have proved that we can pull a victory against TLP in close fight such as 60 vs. 60

I'm not saying Dv will wreck TLP, but we'll sure put up a good fight and who know we might even be able to win. My point here is that Dv is WAY better now than the last P2p full-out war we had, Also King TLP had a 118 man list when you pulled 80. We had a 110 man list at that time.

Oh well I'll look forward for this war, we're use to being the underdogs :D

Link: http://purecommunity-rs.com/topic/18208-tl...day-19th-april/

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

TLP. They've proven what they can do in full out wars time after time. But I would say Dv has a solid shot a the upset.

You forgot to add [TLP]King in your sig,

take me off friends list.

Ouch 44 to 11....I hope its a closer fight that that tbh.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Dv made a lot of progress since the last P2p Full-Out, we have proved that we can pull a victory against TLP in close fight such as 60 vs. 60

I'm not saying Dv will wreck TLP, but we'll sure put up a good fight and who know we might even be able to win. My point here is that Dv is WAY better now than the last P2p full-out war we had, Also King TLP had a 118 man list when you pulled 80. We had a 110 man list at that time.

Oh well I'll look forward for this war, we're use to being the underdogs :D

Link: http://purecommunity-rs.com/topic/18208-tl...day-19th-april/

I'm not doubting you've made a lot of progress. I know you have. But his post sounded like people picking TLP over you guys was absolutely outrageous when most of us know that they're the heavy favorites for the reasons I've already stated.

Arp-1.png

I'm not doubting you've made a lot of progress. I know you have. But his post sounded like people picking TLP over you guys was absolutely outrageous when most of us know that they're the heavy favorites for the reasons I've already stated.

wat question mark.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

tryina troll a troll, troll quit that trollin or u's guna get trolled all the way to trollheim mr im tryina troll

trollheim, very impressive chris

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png