Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Few things that have changed!

HATTON

Well, our activity has suddenly rose, dramatically. We understand this may be because of people are just taking an interest to the site, but I can assure you things can only improve from where we are now. I'm sure you're all aware of the website we're working on and the ladder ranking system which no other runescape fansite has. That alone, sets us apart from ANY other RuneScape fansites, nevermind pure fansites!

A few things have been added to Pure Warfare over the last couple of hours, we hope to please our members as they're what makes up the community!

Signature Of The Week - http://www.pure-warfare.com/index.php?showforum=59

Due to popular demand, I've implemented Signature Of The Week. I hope for it to remain active with more people getting involved as time goes on, hopefully more of you begin to learn graphics so the graphics section can improve altogether!

Pure Warfare's Website - http://www.pure-warfare.com/index.php?showforum=55

That's right! Pure Warfare has their own website which is currently under development. Right now, we're looking for feedback and most importantly, CONTENT TO BE CREATED. We're short on content, however an ideal amount has been covered yet there is still more to come. We, as a community, would really appreciate all content/feedback that is given so that we can use it to help a large amount of pures across this game as we hope to release the website in the near future, however this can only be done with co-operation from you!

Advertisement

As we're still in the early days, advertisement is key. Please mention Pure Warfare to your clans, friends and whoever else you wish to mention it to. You should all have a post regarding Pure Warfare on your clan's forums (or the majority will have), but please make sure those whom you know are informed about this community as we hope for it to become one where all pures can unite and socialize maturely.

Thanks for reading,

HATTON.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you Hatton!

GFX Overlord!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

whats a ladder ranking system?

It's basically a table, something like English 'Soccer' Premier League or the American Football League's. When you win, you move up, when you lose, you move down, depending on the wins/losses of the other clans in the same area as you.

I feel this community is going soar to much further heights than PC did. We have an active respectful Staff that knows what they are doing, and we have the members to make this community Shine

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

SEFKET FOR ADMIN.

Anyways hopefully you guys don't give up on this and by the looks of things it'll do much better then PC.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Yosup.

Thats pretty cool, I just registered, so I'ma continue looking around.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

For those who are wondering, the Pure Warfare "Ladder" is roughly similar to PC's "PCR" system, except ours is an interactive system rather then just a list. With the PW Ladder, clans can search for wars, challenge others, and prove their worth. The system is unbiased; a win is a win, a loss is a loss. With it you can view a clan's warring record, etc.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Glad Karl posted this on Ascendency forums when he made it, shouldn't of had to wait this long for our activity to rise.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

the ladder ranking system will be pro

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png