Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited's Next rivalry?

Falc0n-Pures

As you all know, Purefect has closed and are probably heading to SV.

"Some of you guys might know that pf closed (again), i was kinda retarded to re-open after a day but that decision was made because i never wanted to close it.

I lost interest in leading LPC clans, since i now have to put my Focus in EoP VR and PoT where im ranked in each of those[ FA member in VR.]

And it gets kinda boring to fight the same clans over and over.

So i made the final decision to close purefect and kinda tell my members to join Sovereign because this clan was the only one having respect for mine.

Unlimited closed purefect?

Well, this is all propaganda.

Unlimited pulls 20s on trips, two weeks ago they pulled 17 we pulled 33 and they claimed wins on us from nowhere saying were hiding from there 17 man pull, this week they had lvl 90s in there fall in because there pull was 15 without them(the 90s).

and last week they pulled 20 we had 28 and we never seen them around (they didnt fight anyone)

So yeah Unlimited is Not the reason i closed purefect.

Let's go hard in sv now and smack everyone"

(taken from sv's site, i took away the spaces between each line)

Will Unlimited Rival with SV because of PF, rival with Terror, rival with Activation, rival with Lt, or just be friendly?

What do you guys think?

No flame please!

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Sovereign has been the longest clan in the Lpc Community. We have no intention to close. We almost have the same stats as Mayhem Makers and 3 def average. Good luck to the other lpc's. Saviors of the Pure Community.

hahaha

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Sovereign has been the longest clan in the Lpc Community. We have no intention to close. We almost have the same stats as Mayhem Makers and 3 def average. Good luck to the other lpc's. Saviors of the Pure Community.

hahaha

:thumbsup:

Lmfao irl

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

SV came from W57, Terror merged from 2 w57 clans... um UL is the only clan with experienced members who know what to do...They dont have the numbers but the quality is obviously there.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Lmfao irl

I l0led too. The saviors of the pure community puts a full rune clan in their fc every day...

Another funny thing is sv is only 2-3 months old unlimited is longest standing by name.

If perfect wines and complains saying what about t5! Before they merged to make sv..

Well in that case were longest lasting..

T5/sv=1 year

Sl/sop/t=3 years

But what can you expect from sv i wont even respond to him anymore i just l0l that sv is doing anything besides massing and putting the most def in their fc

Im not talking about whos gonna close.

Im just asking who do u think UL is going to rival with now.

and Kirby, Sv is made of T5, DF, OvK, and PF thats 4 compared to our 2

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

wowowowowowowowow slow down lmfao

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Lmfao irl

I l0led too. The saviors of the pure community puts a full rune clan in their fc every day...

Another funny thing is sv is only 2-3 months old unlimited is longest standing by name.

If perfect wines and complains saying what about t5! Before they merged to make sv..

T5/sv=1 year

Sl/sop/t=3 years

But what can you expect from sv i wont even respond to him anymore i just l0l that sv is doing anything besides massing and putting the most def in their fc

Im not gonna flame at all. Before my post Unlimited is supposedly close all of the Lpc's. Fine by me, I want to see them try. Lastly we don't mass at all. Since you put that we have "a full rune clan in our fc" 100 members in ur cc 7 apps. Nice try.

I imagine Ul gonna stay friendly or go after Sv and for people who say Sv is oldest pure clan (Sv was a w57 masser clan for atleast 9 out of 12 months open) and wen they started to go out saturdays they pulled 18-25 so they been literally open for about 2 months or wen batman joined Sv

Plus Sv is made of T5, Df, Ovk, and now people from Pf

T is made of Tyrant (which most left only like 2 remain?), Destruction, pic (most left only like 3 remain), and Sop

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lmfao irl

T5/sv=1 year

Sl/sop/t=3 years

23jn6mu.jpg

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

doesn't matter tbh, if you're over 65 combat you're not an lpc you're an mpc that cannot compete.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force