Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do the ''higher'' clans don't give a **** about the ''lower'' ones?

Faked

i agree, and that's why NME gave an LPC a prep. unfortunately, some clans saw it as a sign of weakness or something and decided to interfere by showing up to the prep to flame us and hitting some members off. pathetic.

Spoiler:
said clan also pulled 12 to a prep they had two days prior, go figure.

would be nice to see more big clans fight the newer guys, it'd mix it up. unfortunately, i don't think that the pure community can do this in it's current state. clans are focused more on "oh, how will our clan peers see us? what will others think of us?"

it's a ******* game just get a god damn prep already f*ck the police etc. etc.

^ i actually have to agree with this

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

:tito:

:tito:

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

The fact is that there won't be any decent new clans who would give some competition to the HPC's until HPC realises that they need to give a shot for the new clans. Atleast accept some smaller preps or so.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Finnish shat on lietuva 4x 3-0 in preps u suck l0

Lietuva has never warred you actually lol. It was Lithuanians/The Unforgotten. Lietuva is not the same.

Declarations are always open, let's bring it to the in-game battle. Stop spamming my topic.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

If an HPC beats an LPC.

"Who cares it was an LPC"

If an LPC beats an HPC

"haha ___ sucks. Insert flame to said HPC"

They would have nothing to gain only to lose.

this, exactly my point but stated more directly ^

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

The pure community will never get better it only gets worse, And as for the new clans not challenging big clans your just probably looking at some bad lpc clans.

For example, Wreckless just opened yet they still have preps with mpcs that have been open for months

Example #2, 2 weeks into Enormity Zenith (#1 Mpc) asked us for a 30 minute pk run in on a weekday knowing we were 80s and they were 110s and they had +5 on us we still went for it and it was fun

Example #3, Enormity's p2p trips We fought zenith on our 2nd p2p trip and 3rd p2p trip with liek 4 people with turmoil 1 steel titan and the rest just level 80s with 1 defence aswell as we were out numbered by 2.

Theres many other clans that do this its actually only the newer clans that challenge bigger clans to fights clans that are already big only fight if they have the advantage or think they do.

Instead of making topics like these because the community won't get better infact it will just get worse join a clan thats actually out to have fun

Example Wreckless, Activation, Enormity, Corrupt Pures, Anarchy.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

you must be new here

You must not know me, sir.

your right, i don't

and guess what, the higher ranked clans have NEVER cared about lower ranked clans. except getting cool with lower ranked clans so that their inevitable death will bring more members

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Permission to be truthful

Hpcs prep lpcs all the time though. ofc hpcs see it as a mini and lpcs see it was a prep/fullout.

Coming from MM, it is frustrating having to sit half your clan because it takes so long. It's also not fun for the people who sit. Also lpc quality is not as good. meaning 49/50 times it's going to be a slaughter, and not always because of skills, but just by levels.

And you can't hide preps anymore because of Clan chat, teamspeak, and forums. if i get invited, im going to invite my bff gack, who will invite his bff, etc..

MM minis EF all the time in like 8-12v8-12. and that is like 50% of most lpcs.

you're asking us to sacrifice our fun so you can have some.

And the people in MM/fi/foe/tlp etc that want to mini are all, well, maxed. if you asked MM to a 10v10 mini, all 10 of us would show up with steel titan etc and all the best gear, and we've been doing it for years and years so we are more skilled.

not fair just life yo

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Permission to be truthful

Hpcs prep lpcs all the time though. ofc hpcs see it as a mini and lpcs see it was a prep/fullout.

Coming from MM, it is frustrating having to sit half your clan because it takes so long. It's also not fun for the people who sit. Also lpc quality is not as good. meaning 49/50 times it's going to be a slaughter, and not always because of skills, but just by levels.

And you can't hide preps anymore because of Clan chat, teamspeak, and forums. if i get invited, im going to invite my bff gack, who will invite his bff, etc..

MM minis EF all the time in like 8-12v8-12. and that is like 50% of most lpcs.

you're asking us to sacrifice our fun so you can have some.

And the people in MM/fi/foe/tlp etc that want to mini are all, well, maxed. if you asked MM to a 10v10 mini, all 10 of us would show up with steel titan etc and all the best gear, and we've been doing it for years and years so we are more skilled.

not fair just life yo

Good guy

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com