Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE beats MM in clanwars + wildy

Jamie

ye ff was clearly with us i mean they clearly did not kill us and we clearly did not fight them for an hour

We weren't with either clan I got word of MM vs FOE and decided to hit for the luls.

implying u play even the slightest role in leading/contributing to any ff event

silly indian

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

ye ff was clearly with us i mean they clearly did not kill us and we clearly did not fight them for an hour

We weren't with either clan I got word of MM vs FOE and decided to hit for the luls.

i did this to you, TGK. remember that.

gj foe :thumbsup:

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

gf foe but from what i heard mm fought the mains afterwards so i highly doubt we were teaming

From our view point it did look like that, you ran west and then mains came, it's whatever.

Fun fight in wildy shame I missed clan wars.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

to be honest mm was not with the mains, anybody could see that.. yea they rushed east into us as the mains rushed in... would any clan stand still as a main clan rushes through them lol?

However, we did our job in that time before the mains and proved the point. MM should be a little more hesitant and careful of what they wish for in the future clearly.

#TEAM-WALLI

gj foe, pulls steadily increasing once again like they did april/may, i predict you'll be battling for #1 within a few weeks

Na you guys might be one of the worst p2p main clans, IF and brut,and ff, plus a few more are better then you. You guys are already 35 def, why hold yourself back, you would get a lot more variety in fights with just 5 more def lvls

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS