Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SoVereign Is Officially going MPC!!!!! Staying 1-10 Def!

Hittin

I Ex I is no longer used, C0bra disappeared,

and have u seen any of those people have addy on? nope

I've seen NMEEEEE wearing addy in all of your trips. And this isn't a flame topic.

pic? vid?

i've never seen him use addy once in my life

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe butthurt from today

Not butthurt at all, i awaited the day you 3-0 us in clan wars, never happened. Like I Said your pull is mith + cloaks and mass.

U were 15 mins late for starting the 40v40, then u all left

Wtf?

avoiding the 3-0

Proud Elite of Terror

Not butthurt at all, i awaited the day you 3-0 us in clan wars, never happened. Like I Said your pull is mith + cloaks and mass.

Wtf?

avoiding the 3-0

You had wreckless in ur cc and this isnt the topic for you to put ur videos in. We declined to prep you because you all wore mithril.

Wtf?

avoiding the 3-0

You had wreckless in ur cc and this isnt the topic for you to put ur videos in. We declined to prep you because you all wore mithril.

took long enough for u to find something to reply to :P

u never spammed mith off? all u spammed was 85- and cloaks off

Proud Elite of Terror

So your basically saying your not good enough to stay in lpc so your going to try to go mpc. lol gl with that one worst lpc clan goes mpc funny ****

You sounds stupid cause goign mpc means you want more of a challenge not fighting some **** clan that masses up 60 people in mith

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

if u wanted a challenge u can stay and fight us instead of teaming UL and hugging mossies

sorry bro terror isn't a challenge

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

if u wanted a challenge u can stay and fight us instead of teaming UL and hugging mossies

ohhh THATS why u get owned every saturday!

this makes sense now!

Proud Elite of Terror

Lets see your logic. Terror has around 110 people in their memberlist. Sv has 70 people in their memberlist. I saw Hoodz and the rest of wreckless helping you. And yet ur still replying to this topic. Stay off ours, this has nothing to do with terror. :whistling:

damn the time it takes u kids to reply LOL

and this topic has something to do with terror because u mentioned unchallenging LPCS and im here to disprove that

and im sorry our members in Terror have lives and go out and do stuff and not sit in a basement and play runescape w24/7

Proud Elite of Terror

this makes sense now!

LOL YOU PULLED MORE THEN FATALITY THE #1 PURE CLAN IN RS

EXPLAIN HOW THAT HAPPENS AND YOU KNOW FOR A DAMN WELL NEAR FACT THAT IF WE PULLED EVEN 5 OPS WITH IN YOURS YOUR WOULD HAVE GOTTEN DICKED AND THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T DO THE 40VS40 IS CAUSE YOUR LEADERS ARE STUPID AND DECIDE TO LET THEIR MEMBERS WEAR 20 DEF GEAR TO A 1 DEF PREP

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

this makes sense now!

and before you say wreckless isnt with terror, why is zee kevin and the rest in ur fc??????

this makes sense now!

LOL YOU PULLED MORE THEN FATALITY THE #1 PURE CLAN IN RS

EXPLAIN HOW THAT HAPPENS AND YOU KNOW FOR A DAMN WELL NEAR FACT THAT IF WE PULLED EVEN 5 OPS WITH IN YOURS YOUR WOULD HAVE GOTTEN DICKED AND THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T DO THE 40VS40 IS CAUSE YOUR LEADERS ARE STUPID AND DECIDE TO LET THEIR MEMBERS WEAR 20 DEF GEAR TO A 1 DEF PREP

caps off bro

UMAD

Proud Elite of Terror

and this topic has something to do with terror because u mentioned unchallenging LPCS and im here to disprove that

and im sorry our members in Terror have lives and go out and do stuff and not sit in a basement and play runescape w24/7

And may i remind you, your a village idiot of terror LOL. Go **** off and jump off a bridge. :thumbsup:

And may i remind you, your a village idiot of terror LOL. Go **** off and jump off a bridge. :thumbsup:

village idiot and proud bro

u got ownedby me

gf

Proud Elite of Terror

village idiot and proud bro

u got ownedby me

gf

LOOOOOL I guess all the people in Terror have an IQ of Sithlord :confused: