Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SoVereign Is Officially going MPC!!!!! Staying 1-10 Def!

Hittin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name1 person who uses addy in our clan

I EX I - 30 defence

NMEEEEEE - 30 defence

co0bra - 35 defence

join terror - 40 defence

sop terror - 44 defence

do i have to prove my point further

co0bra is not with us..

join terror was a troll account never even in the clan

sop terror never been in the clan either a troll account..

nmeee doesn't wear addy

i ex i uses ex3n... which is 20 def so 1 person but he doesn't wear addy

sorry your gonna love mpc everyone wears addy l0l

you couldn't compete man... it's ok jus you can't compete uploading you guys losing everything today.. won't do your loss to ul but i hope they do

Entertainment at its finest.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I just wish you guys would stop always losing...

Like i said, you lost 9/10 preps we had with us 3-0'ing you, lmfao. your clan is mass, and mithril/addy in the LPC scene. you're too ***** to go MPC because you know your clan wont make it even with your numbers. Once again, gtfo my topic.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

So what exactly is this magical line between LPC and MPC that you have apparently crossed?

We're going to be accepting 85+, and move our combat levels up aka HP, without adapting to defence.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

But you always lose... You didn't even beat 1 lpc today.. not even 1...

UL + A, anyway the last 10 preps we've had, 9/10 we're 3-0 and you one once 2-1, because of ddosing. Your clan will always be the most ********* one out there, nonamer leaders and addy in a lpc, with a 90. stop talking please and gtfo my topic fanboy.

oh snap

Im not going to be negative to SV this time cause they are stepping it up, there is no reason to stay LPC and fight the same clans over and over again.

Secondly Sith, Terror should also try going out on the MPC time cause Terror pulls very high for being a so called LPC.

The only reason Sith wants Terror to stay LPC is cause Terror is multiclanning meaning that many members from Terror are already in MPC's and that would decrease Terrors pull if they go out with MPC's.

Im not going to be negative to SV this time cause they are stepping it up, there is no reason to stay LPC and fight the same clans over and over again.

Secondly Sith, Terror should also try going out on the MPC time cause Terror pulls very high for being a so called LPC.

The only reason Sith wants Terror to stay LPC is cause Terror is multiclanning meaning that many members from Terror are already in MPC's and that would decrease Terrors pull if they go out with MPC's.

si

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

gj on the change lpc scene seems too immature judging by your rival clans replies

Idiots will be idiots. The only thing Terror is known for is flaming

To be fair I don't think either of your clans are known for anything and are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things in the pure community.

Arp-1.png

according to your requirements, you were already "MPC"

^^

anything over 65 combat isn't LPC material.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force