Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror Going MPC

Tradgard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so in lpcs is it a requirement to be mentally handicapped

so in hostility is it a requirement to suck cp's ****?

you are newer than new, you are a FOB

He's not a FOB he thinks it's funny when he acts dumber than usual..

0mlqPUJ.gif

i srsly cannot stop laughing everytime i see this topic

l0l

Thanks, im glad your recognizing us!

laughing_about.gif

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

so many retards on this thread

ot; gl on your upgrade, but you are hpc when you are 1-35 def, period.

cp kirby is 39 def? does that make CP hpc? if yes, why do you fight mpc.

Please respond.

Cp is an HPC lmao

It wont work out, to many idiots in the clan.

One thing needs to be clear, what the hell do you guys even call an MPC anymore.... at one point, a MPC meant Medium lvl pure clan, then it kinda went to a Medium Pulling Clan....really clans like Z could be considered a high lvl pure clan because they are high lvls and compete with HPC's in matched preps etc....yet they claim to be the #1 MPC....because they are a "medium pulling clan"....i dont really fully understand this whole HPC, MPC, and LPC thing....

I don't even use the term MPC myself really...i categorize it in two categories... a low lvl clan and a high lvl clan.

Im not really sure what kind of clan Terror is, im assuming alot of you are in other clans aswell, this could be a bad move for you guys but good luck with it anyways...P.S whatever you do, no not accept 30-35 def lmao especially at this stage, it would be stupid....it would show you guys need addy to compete/stay alive, and I think you guys should prove otherwise....cause having a bunch of lvl 70's and 80's in addy is just retarded....if you guys go 35 def style, atleast wait until your accounts are nearly maxed etc.

thekingu.png

HPC = High pulling clan

MPC = Med pulling clan

LPC = 85 combat cap clan

This is all a facade of what people want it to be it used to be lpc was 1-65 and anyone with lvl 70s was considered mpc, but tbh 85 combat cap for an lpc is ridiculous might as well go mpc

Spoiler:
When i was in xL we were 65-74cb and were constantly called an mpc due to our cbs

Also lpc,mpc,hpc was based on reqs not pulls something that has also changed over time.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

HPC = High pulling clan

MPC = Med pulling clan

LPC = 85 combat cap clan

Seems pretty stupid if you ask me.

LPC = 85 combat cap? So what if this "lpc" was 60-85 cb cap, yet they pulled 100's and became #1....would that still make them an LPC since they have lower reqs? I doubt it, if they were competing for #1 they would definately be considered a HPC...just cause they have an 85 combat cap doesn't mean they can't be a high pulling clan.

:P

thekingu.png

HPC = High pulling clan

MPC = Med pulling clan

LPC = 85 combat cap clan

Seems pretty stupid if you ask me.

LPC = 85 combat cap? So what if this "lpc" was 60-85 cb cap, yet they pulled 100's and became #1....would that still make them an LPC since they have lower reqs? I doubt it, if they were competing for #1 they would definately be considered a HPC...just cause they have an 85 combat cap doesn't mean they can't be a high pulling clan.

:P

just blew my mind :0

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

When i was in xL we were 65-74cb and were constantly called an mpc due to our cbs

Same thing happened to us when were SoP.

we did pretty well considering our low pull and low combats. we really should've been a LPC but the "pure-warfare community" said we were MPC..

0mlqPUJ.gif

HPC = High pulling clan

MPC = Med pulling clan

LPC = 85 combat cap clan

Obv a 2k12 joke

LPC is 40 - 65 idea of 85 cap was resistance they only true lpc's are from 2011, and SP but -> #Purefect and made a 60 - 85 requirement because it was normal for lpc's

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''