Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So there's this girl..

Dim

So there's this girl in a five-hour before school program I like..

Today, we went to the garden to plant some flowers and seeds we grew earlier.

Two staff that work there asked me to plant some pumpkins that we had grown inside, and Tegdirb (the girl I like) came over and helped me dig and plant the pumpkins XD. We talked a lot. We talked about how we missed talking and playing cards (45 minute war game F T W) and watching movies together.

After we were done, we went to this playground area thing, and we sat next to each other talking about different things, like my cat, and random stuff xd. She said I have the best smile in the world, and it makes her happy . She was flirting with me, like when we left the garden, she gave me her gloves and said "here's a gift from me to you", lol. She also was like "Ahh, my flipflops are dirty. Felipe, wanna wash them for me?". Obviously she likes me .

On the way up back to the conference room, we walked together, and talked more.

I didn't get to give her the letter I wrote to her because there were too many staff around. If I had the chance I would have >.< Man I am a homosexual.

hahahahzee.jpg

Thank you so much for this, this really has been an eye opening experience for me.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan