Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Worst Event You've Attended That Was Horribly Planned/Executed

Ayo Loki

Personally, I remember this event between Havoc and EOP that was the absolute worse. What happened was it was Christmas time and we were dry out of events (usually is like this during December). Pepsis decided it would be a good idea to have a 'fun' event with a clan, so he PM'd Milk of EOP and essentially you had a Can of Pepsi talking to a Carton of Milk for an event.

In a nutshell this is what the layout for the event was:

The event was "Christmas" Themed.

It was a "Snowball" fight

It was to be held in P2p due to the Christmas Theme

EoP Was to wear red because "Their clan color was red" and Havoc was to wear Blue because "it was a Christmas event" (Even though Red&Green are Christmas colors and Green was Havoc's clan color)

Havoc was to wear blue. Read ^

Saradomin Brews were allowed

It was matched opts (Was I think a 20v20)

As far as the execution, about 15 minutes into it we were up with a 18v16 I think and some of our members decided to use some higher leveled magic spells (Thank god for that) the first and only round (other 2 were canceled) ended after about 20 minutes of boring fighting.

What was your worst?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no real events, but a ****** ass pkri that I can remember was when our leaders were trying to set up a fight during a dry Saturday trip maybe 1 1/2 + years ago, when lord Drunkin R2h decided to rush 90 FOE members with 40 Corrupt Pures

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

we had like a 15v15 or 20v20 kyatt war vs Fi 30 def cap. Worst Idea ever. After about ~30 minutes me and chief finally died giving Fi the 1-0 and we all opted to say **** the 2nd and 3rd round

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

we had like a 15v15 or 20v20 kyatt war vs Fi 30 def cap. Worst Idea ever. After about ~30 minutes me and chief finally died giving Fi the 1-0 and we all opted to say **** the 2nd and 3rd round

what do you mean a kyatt war? like only the kyatts were allowed to fight?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

3v3 Fullout LPC fullout a few months ago, Was so terrible because we had Unlimited ranks and Allen leading it. The calling and tactics was ridiculous

But i did have fun 2ed and 3rd round because i got a unit of me and like 8 friends to get in full addy and run around the map killing white dots we found :D

Oh Yeah and 2 summers ago in this clan named Inevitable that h0w3 and Jail lead.

No Ranks over Elite where on, so 2 members (Me and some other kid) and 1 Elite ([Hi]Kyle) lead the trip in a Vent channel that had no lock on it cause we couldn't get into the PK trip channel.

Im Pretty sure we got cleared like 2x and then we went to watch some clanwars fight LOL

was invited to a trip of yours like a year ago

we crashed tlp and got demolished and tlp pushed north through the gap and we stood on a hill southeast of gap

whilst standing in a 2x2 and it was suppose 2 be ur master plan or something

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Jib or Bob (can't remember... think it was Bob though) thought he saw 40 TLP nearby. So we rushed it with 40 people.. turned out to be like 70 Foe. He mixed the capes up.. :( Had some laughs though.

And a fullout we had with IR, we were waiting for IR and all of a sudden Foe rushed us thinking we were some other clan... IR then also got hit by some clan and decided to regroup at maze for unknown reasons. We then had a quick regroup and rushed IR at the maze. The fullout thus never really happend.

heartline8.gif

all nme trips

pmsl not all!!

..just most

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

what do you mean a kyatt war? like only the kyatts were allowed to fight?

omg this^^

and you were only allowed to use bolas/kick/kyatt to kill ppl

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Oh Yeah and 2 summers ago in this clan named Inevitable that h0w3 and Jail lead.

No Ranks over Elite where on, so 2 members (Me and some other kid) and 1 Elite ([Hi]Kyle) lead the trip in a Vent channel that had no lock on it cause we couldn't get into the PK trip channel.

Im Pretty sure we got cleared like 2x and then we went to watch some clanwars fight LOL

sorry to jail/h0w3 but inevitable was a pile of ****

it was fun most of the time, but it was a pile of ****

xD

worst trip executed on our clan's part was the famous 22-200. we had a low pull for our standards back then but still wanted to give clans fights and ****, we'd fight cp/tlp/z who were way out of our league matched-wise back then, outopted by like 5, and lose and ****. should've just picked on lower clans but i had a different standpoint on pure clanning a few months ago, but i've learned and we grew from that trip.

worst events overall always seem to be snowball fights, i hate them and they suck ****.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

sorry to jail/h0w3 but inevitable was a pile of ****

it was fun most of the time, but it was a pile of ****

xD

worst trip executed on our clan's part was the famous 22-200. we had a low pull for our standards back then but still wanted to give clans fights and ****, we'd fight cp/tlp/z who were way out of our league matched-wise back then, outopted by like 5, and lose and ****. should've just picked on lower clans but i had a different standpoint on pure clanning a few months ago, but i've learned and we grew from that trip.

worst events overall always seem to be snowball fights, i hate them and they suck ****.

Ye l0l that 22-200 kdr trip because we had nice huge balls and some retarded xl members

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

all nme trips

Why were you going to NME trips? No one wanted to team with cp those days so you couldn't pull above 10?

Fair enough I guess.

OT: The kyatt war with Fi. The idea seemed cool... but nope lol :P

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif