Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Worst Event You've Attended That Was Horribly Planned/Executed

Ayo Loki

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a video of the event lmao just look how retarded it was

Lool sht seems like a bootleg movie trailer.

OT: Worst event I've been to was probably Outrages Fullout vs Havoc. My clan was on the receiving end of the spanking so wasn't to pleasant lol. Very embarrassing loss to say the least.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

OT: Worst event I've been to was probably Outrages Fullout vs Havoc. My clan was on the receiving end of the spanking so wasn't to pleasant lol. Very embarrassing loss to say the least.

I don't mean like what event sucked the most for you I'm talking about events that were just planned horribly or played out in a way that you didn't want to. Like the Kyat war is an example of what kind of event im talking about, and all these nerds trying to impress their fellow members by saying "when i went to ___'s trip on my spy" are examples of what I'm NOT talking about

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I don't mean like what event sucked the most for you I'm talking about events that were just planned horribly or played out in a way that you didn't want to. Like the Kyat war is an example of what kind of event im talking about, and all these nerds trying to impress their fellow members by saying "when i went to ___'s trip on my spy" are examples of what I'm NOT talking about

assuming you are referring to my reply, I was allowed to go on my regular account under no other identity than my own & I was actually being serious. im sure you remeber

as for TheGodKing, the kid has a red dot on his forehead anything he says is automatically disregarded

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

assuming you are referring to my reply, I was allowed to go on my regular account under no other identity than my own & I was actually being serious. im sure you remeber

as for TheGodKing, the kid has a red dot on his forehead anything he says is automatically disregarded

No, I was talking about half the people who posted on this topic, I could care less if you tried to insult me or my clan lol look through the 2 pages of posts and you'll see more than you 2 made posts like that

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

all nme trips

Why were you going to NME trips? No one wanted to team with cp those days so you couldn't pull above 10?

Fair enough I guess.

OT: The kyatt war with Fi. The idea seemed cool... but nope lol :P

i was member of nme and was selling locs to other clans reetard

3v3 Fullout LPC fullout a few months ago, Was so terrible because we had Unlimited ranks and Allen leading it. The calling and tactics was ridiculous

But i did have fun 2ed and 3rd round because i got a unit of me and like 8 friends to get in full addy and run around the map killing white dots we found :D

This.

Terrible calling.

My snipe unit with addy and water blast.

EOP/CP ranks screaming to join their clan over the callers.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

this thread won't end well, i can tell :L

for me, it was 2v2 p2p fullout with nme + eop vs. z + foe (? cant remember) but there was little to no teamwork between our side due to certain egos; calls were made etc. and it was fun but probably the least productive i've ever been on runescape.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

As a rank of Fatality, it had to be the Fatality vs Carnage P2P prep about 2 years ago. Carnage was actually decent in P2P CLW and great in the Wild back then, and we were still primarily F2P based. Well, it was a matched prep and I believe we both pulled around 45. We had about 1 more guy, and as we tried to sit that last man, a random guy on their side would barrage and we would retaliate, etc etc etc.

Ultimately, it was a 37 v 37 because of the idiots on both sides. Fatality won, Loki and I raged at each other, and we ended after the first round.

Ironically, this was in December also.

Go figure.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

As a rank of Fatality, it had to be the Fatality vs Carnage P2P prep about 2 years ago. Carnage was actually decent in P2P CLW and great in the Wild back then, and we were still primarily F2P based. Well, it was a matched prep and I believe we both pulled around 45. We had about 1 more guy, and as we tried to sit that last man, a random guy on their side would barrage and we would retaliate, etc etc etc.

Ultimately, it was a 37 v 37 because of the idiots on both sides. Fatality won, Loki and I raged at each other, and we ended after the first round.

Ironically, this was in December also.

Go figure.

I remember that lol I don't remember specifically what it was but I'm pretty sure Asher wrote a post in the ranked section about it

Edit: I have a request now, get me a pastebin of asher's post for memory's sake ;p

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Foe vs Tlp fullout. Pretty sure it was a 3-0, but with summon on at those opts, I got about 1 frame per 15 seconds.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Foe vs Tlp fullout. Pretty sure it was a 3-0, but with summon on at those opts, I got about 1 frame per 15 seconds.

ll that sounds like such a bad time

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force