Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Worst Event You've Attended That Was Horribly Planned/Executed

Ayo Loki

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread won't end well, i can tell :L

for me, it was 2v2 p2p fullout with nme + eop vs. z + foe (? cant remember) but there was little to no teamwork between our side due to certain egos; calls were made etc. and it was fun but probably the least productive i've ever been on runescape.

it was z+mm

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif

FOE vs TLP 100v100 P2P fullout in 09 I believe...nothing but lag and wasn't even fun...even if we won

foe never lost an official p2p fullout.

little boy.

think any1 will confirm any event against eop where they fought with their booters rather than their scims.

#TEAM-WALLI

FOE vs TLP 100v100 P2P fullout in 09 I believe...nothing but lag and wasn't even fun...even if we won

little boy.

think any1 will confirm any event against eop where they fought with their booters rather than their scims.

I said it wouldn't have been fun even if we did win...can you not read.

You cant lose if you never accept fullouts from what I have been told ;P

Fat man.

little boy.

Fat man.

your grammar is terrible then as to display that point you need to completely restructure your sentence... mug.

accepted and beat every clan going in p2p full outs pretty much, been there done than and put you in runescapian hospital... id be angry too

#TEAM-WALLI

little boy.

Fat man.

your grammar is terrible then as to display that point you need to completely restructure your sentence... mug.

accepted and beat every clan going in p2p full outs pretty much, been there done than and put you in runescapian hospital... id be angry too

Did MM not just declare on you and you declined?

Back to complaining how nobody in foe likes you in your little strike. fatkid

the one in the OT was pretty bad lol

another bad 1 was the salamander war vs CPR.

one that was planned extremely well and every single thing that could have went wrong did go wrong was the 3v3 fullout (H IR NME V WAR Z HI). We won it but after wards we had planned to basically help restore the pure community, starting with the MPC scene, but clearly that didn't work out l0l.

Kyatt war in NME was pretty bad..

Havoc vs TLP fullout was pretty dumb, seeing as there was a time confusion on our leaderships part, if that wouldn't have happened it would have been 75v80 instead of 55v80 and would have been a lot more interesting.

2v2 full out TR + TLP vs H + EOP, all 4 clans involved were being extremely retarded due to TLP vs EOP rivalry and TR vs H rivalry.. could have made the teams a little more even too.. like H + FOE vs TR + TLP.

nHyBA.png

anything that ******* **** **** ******* ***** ******* **** ****** **** kid haf1a gets

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS