Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Sunday

Addy Daddy

I can not force myself to read a novel that some idiot wrote because I commented about his clans history that consist more of them slumping than not

refer to yoshi's post

you guys are nothing lol literally

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not force myself to read a novel that some idiot wrote because I commented about his clans history that consist more of them slumping than not

refer to yoshi's post

RS Name: tini guy

120930154840.png

Thought it was actually Elit3 on the acc since I dds'd him 4 times in a row without switching to pray melee (cuz he can't hear the specs lol) but I guess it wasn't.

More clans should just say yolo and fight lezbehonest.

l0l

Elit3 #1 man

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Might wanna be careful with baiting MM :whistling:

or what they'll pull 40 more than us and not get us below a K/D of 4? It's the simple fact a pure clan can't compete with a main clan. Logic bro.

"adapt or die" stick to getting defence to compete with the true #1

you've had a few clans close into you, that's great and all but lets set the facts in regards to your actual history aside from your every other 2 month hype, that leaves your clan equaling to cp or tlp aka 6 yr old clans who've accomplished nothing

don't bite the hand that feeds you m8y

Someone needs to brush up on their history.

Lmfao he rly walked into that 1

you're all abos

favaccent.png

refer to yoshi's post

tlp are more notorious then the mayhem makers, nice 8 years of getting dicked matched and just rushing mpcs with 20 opts with a 120 pull each trip

**** clan lives off fullouts

Y7NnK.png

refer to yoshi's post

A paragraph is a novel? What a deranged individual you are. Doesn't suprise me though, most of the members in MM have the intellect of a goat.

titanj.png