Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Terror

-Marcus-

Not sure wether to call this a GF or not, although I wasn't there but from my understanding and from what I've seen we peaked 17. And during the duration of the fight you kept running to depths of wildy where the majority of us were unable to attack.

Not sure wether to call this a GF or not, although I wasn't there but from my understanding and from what I've seen we peaked 17. And during the duration of the fight you kept running to depths of wildy where the majority of us were unable to attack.

We had no problem attacking you guys, also the only way that would of been a problem is if your average combat is 85+.(Id Say 90+ But there was one part of the fight we had you in 15 wild, majority of the time was at BH though)

and also, like you said, you were not there.

You had 6 CP members sniping us in deep wild. You had 2 mains wearing rune at the mass but robes at the war with your cape and in your fall in. You had 20 in your fall in. I know because i scouted it. They weren't all in the friend's chat.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

You had 6 CP members sniping us in deep wild. You had 2 mains wearing rune at the mass but robes at the war with your cape and in your fall in. You had 20 in your fall in. I know because i scouted it. They weren't all in the friend's chat.

Cute accusations. Anywho gonna leave it, cya bud.

I dont get it you got cleared again and again and we just stood north and u run south cuz you wouldn't come up just check your vid you die, you run south then you come back and spam terror cleared when all of our guys are clearly north l0l good try a..

Seems like you're butthurt my friend.

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

you think CP was with us ?

i was sniped the whole fight by those CP kids i ended up killing 1..

come on kid.

1f3cs4x.png

1phz3wx.jpg

btw u hae ts honor in ur teamspeak ? lol.. isn't he like 30+ def in lvl 60s??? and u complain our def?

Your members shouldn't be able to wear rune.

I'm sorry BvG but you're a feegueet

0mlqPUJ.gif

@sithlord

vids dont lie

I enjoi activates topic where they complain about addy and say we had 20 and they only had 20 but i watched and can see people poking to take off rune armor and how they have 24 in range l0l..

I also can see in activations topic where he is talking to h0w3 and knows he lost down by 7 l0l and then you film terror cleared after u die and run south when you see all of us north l0l

Activate makes me lol sometimes...

Thanks for the loots from everyone lets be fair... We enjoy any clans loots.

@sithlord

vids dont lie

I enjoi activates topic where they complain about addy and say we had 20 and they only had 20 but i watched and can see people poking to take off rune armor and how they have 24 in range l0l..

I also can see in activations topic where he is talking to h0w3 and knows he lost down by 7 l0l and then you film terror cleared after u die and run south when you see all of us north l0l

Activate makes me lol sometimes...

Thanks for the loots from everyone lets be fair... We enjoy any clans loots.

You lost matched to 70s in robes. I'd be embaressed too.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Seems like you're butthurt my friend.

Sad to see higher leveled clans in armor picking on lower leveled clans in robes.

Seems like you're desperate my friend.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png