Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nme has officially closed

Willy

Was a great ride, Enemy accomplished so much in 1 year and became the fastest rising pure clan in history; from a small pulling F2P-only LPC eventually turning into a 75+ pulling HPC with great success in both servers.

No matter what anyone says about Enemy, we will still have those times.

R.I.P.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad day

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

RIP, you did what you did, but no need to discuss something that closed a month ago.

Wouldn't be a smartass when their biggest and closing slump still consisted of regular beat-downs of your mediocre clan within the last month.

1. who are you

2. they lost the last like 4 preps vs us

3. they didnt even have a trip last saturday

yes, they beat us down.

comin at us was a mistake

You know me, you were in a clan I led! ; P!

you beat nme once in like a 15v15 f2p when they were dying, and still could never have p2p'd them. When clans like eop are 0-5 matched vs nme you can't seriously try taking swings at nme's matched game with hi lmao

they didn't trip saturday and still 45-18 kdr'd you on the sunday before they closed

true statement

hilarious contradiction to the above

RIP. GL wherever they choose to go or remain clanless.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

differences aside, was amazing to see a clan rise from LPC to 70 pulls and constantly compete with the higher clans in matched opts f2p preps

rip

Gargle gargle

implying I'd have any reason to think I could recruit NME members after leaking their rank boards and all the other **** that went down between us lmfao

You're just trying to hold on to the idea that you "closed them". Don't forget they also opened as an LPC that allowed multi clanning and made it up to competing with 5/6 year old clans after like 7 months. No me/my clan didn't like them but now that they're closed what is the point in flaming their ex-members

differences aside, was amazing to see a clan rise from LPC to 70 pulls and constantly compete with the higher clans in matched opts f2p preps

rip

Gargle gargle

implying I'd have any reason to think I could recruit NME members after leaking their rank boards and all the other **** that went down between us lmfao

You're just trying to hold on to the idea that you "closed them". Don't forget they also opened as an LPC that allowed multi clanning and made it up to competing with 5/6 year old clans after like 7 months. No me/my clan didn't like them but now that they're closed what is the point in flaming their ex-members

this. thank you Cody, always respectable.

p.s. gl with Cheyenne LOL

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

A clan closed?? Is this the part where every clan tries to recruit NME because it will be a short boost of pulls? If so join #tlp omfg omfg etc etc.

But really you suprised a lot of people a year ago with the way you built up. Sorry to see how it ended.

omfg rip #1 fastest rising lpc/mpc/hpc, nme was bestt etc etc. Join cp #clan-cp www.cp-rs.com

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Join mm

Yeh maybe back in nam when they actually had one defence. Now half of them prolly couldnt even make it in FOE with that def.

I dont really care bout them closing we got the one good kid from NME (Elver)

Cya boris rip tiny.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png