Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nme has officially closed

Willy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg my topic has 6 pages i feel so famous and loved like that 1 time i got 3 likes on a fb status!!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Had an amazing time going from a lil LPC of 50s-60s to pulling 80s and dominating. Met some amazing people during my time in NME, had a blast.

Best of luck to the ones who stayed NME till the end, be it in real life or on Runescape

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

differences aside, was amazing to see a clan rise from LPC to 70 pulls and constantly compete with the higher clans in matched opts f2p preps

rip

Gargle gargle

implying I'd have any reason to think I could recruit NME members after leaking their rank boards and all the other **** that went down between us lmfao

You're just trying to hold on to the idea that you "closed them". Don't forget they also opened as an LPC that allowed multi clanning and made it up to competing with 5/6 year old clans after like 7 months. No me/my clan didn't like them but now that they're closed what is the point in flaming their ex-members

HAHHAHAH I DIDNT READ ANY OF THAT LOLOLOL.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Gave up way too soon, clans like Fi and MM have been in worse slumps and became better because of them. Anyways thanks for the fun times 2v2s, minis, preps ect. Was a good run

Almost impossible to get out of a slump these days. Hardly anybody joins 'pure' clans these days. The only people joining are clan hoppers(whom most of the time join the best clan available)/really close friends or the odd person that has never clanned before (like never happens). And for that you need to be on your best and do really well.

Unless you're going to mass recruit or team nothing will really change. And NME didn't want to go that low (yes we teamed 1 or 2 times with Fatality to spice things up, but not as a last resort). Besides, to many people in NME didn't want to put in the extra effort because it's Runescape. People got bored. People want to be in a clan for cool events without putting much effort in it. When you hit a slump those people give up easily. But the mayority in NME were done with Runescape anyways (or are done with it now).

heartline8.gif

I'd be lying if I said I was shedding tears, because although NME had a collection of intriguing and effective personalities in the realm of pure clanning, they didn't bring about the sort of impact I felt they had the potential to make had they done more for the community aspect of the clan rather than just the performance aspect of the clan...

However that doesn't go without saying that NME does deserve credit where credit is due. They opened up as a lilguy LPC, and had balls enough to retain their 1-10def code for a little over half of their existence, which no clan today will do, not even MM. They also enjoyed peaks of slim prosperity where through luck of piling/situation and pulls they were able to have some dominating F2p weekend trips, and had some rather predictable rivalries that ended with relatively predictable results.

Personally I'd have liked for NME to have found a way to revamp their staff team and develop its community into more than just an "elitist" cult of trolls mixed with spazness and activity... But I made my parting decisions with the clan long ago.

RIP NME, goodluck to all of its members who decide to continue clanning, if only to help boost familiar HPC powerhouses ^_^

Couldn't have worded it better.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

RIP NME, I always kinda wished you guys stayed 1-10 defence, you had something unique going....as long as ya'll had fun on your ride then thats the main thing, gonna suck having another 1 less clan in the community but eh, the community can't get much worst than it already is now so you guys probably did the right thing in a way.

thekingu.png

wont be missed

refer 2 sig

Our bad.

refer 2 sig

expected

the clan was sit anyways

refer 2 sig

the cycle of CP closing clans continues!

refer 2 sig

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

wont be missed

refer 2 sig

Our bad.

refer 2 sig

expected

the clan was sit anyways

refer 2 sig

the cycle of CP closing clans continues!

refer 2 sig

pretty sure going from pulling 70s then 30s then 20s then 10s and then pulling less then 5 people and cancelling your trips is fading away =P

not gonna lie was fun fighting you when you teamed with zenith, WAR and HI but 1 on 1 it was too easy :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

differences aside, was amazing to see a clan rise from LPC to 70 pulls and constantly compete with the higher clans in matched opts f2p preps

rip

Gargle gargle

implying I'd have any reason to think I could recruit NME members after leaking their rank boards and all the other **** that went down between us lmfao

You're just trying to hold on to the idea that you "closed them". Don't forget they also opened as an LPC that allowed multi clanning and made it up to competing with 5/6 year old clans after like 7 months. No me/my clan didn't like them but now that they're closed what is the point in flaming their ex-members

this. thank you Cody, always respectable.

p.s. gl with Cheyenne LOL

Jake i own fu :(

Current +Member of the Eruption Of Pures

foreverbrave.png

Proud to have been a +Member of Enemy

Proud to have been +Member of Brave-Theory

ITT: Clans think they closed us because they beat us once or twice when we pulled 15, but couldn't even touch us in either server when we pulled 30.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

rip

Gargle gargle

HAHHAHAH I DIDNT READ ANY OF THAT LOLOLOL.

gargle

gargle

suck cody's **** mate he got u checkmate game and match 3-0 love m8 gf

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility