Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#Mercy ~ 1-20 Defence F2P LPC *Multi-Clanning Allowed*

Legendary

bannerbgj.png

ly69w.png|jVM49.png|DQ74j.png

What is Mercy?

Mercy is an LPC whose determined to rise to the top and wreak havoc greater than any other. We are F2P based and love to put up a fight in P2P as well, not only in the wilderness but at clan wars too. Mercy hasn\'t even officially reopened and we\'ve sky rocketed to 80 people in our irc channel.

1bTu4.jpg

10/8/2012 will be Mercy\'s official opening date and we\'re hoping to become the most active & most friendliest LPC to EVER be created. Having ranks from all around the world, including members, we\'re also aiming to have a very active irc/ts all around the timezone. From now on we wish to show clans that organisation and quality hovers far over and beyond quantity. With a strong and stable leadership and rank structure, mercy will come to soar over limits and goals.

Everyone is welcome to join as at http://mercy-rs.com/forums/

Atc3i.png

Requirements

We have simple requirements at Mercy, being an LPC – and just because you have the stat requirements doesn’t assure you a Member Rank.

O3ldH.png

Atc3i.png

Ranking Structure

th_11sjbly.gifFounder
Hidden_
Soniqs

founder.gifLeaders
Braiden

Joshua
Allen

highcouncil-2.gifWarlord
Cody