Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[TR] Terror F2P PK Trip FT.SV,CP,E,EF,W,Hi,Foe

Ex-

popcorn_yes.gif

It's Saturday night fellas, im going out. I'd recommend yall do the same.

yea dc i'm actually about to head out myself! I'm glad you don't care about the game enough to hack someone, and you have a life, feel bad for PK-T0-PUNISH... But hey someone has to have the life of a big nose. must suck, but i'm glad its you not me :)

Anyways. Thanks for always being there to give loots for us as SL, SOP, and now Terror!

:)

See you tomorrow ponokio :) Don't cry because you lost and mass recruited and hacked and u still couldn't compete...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAYBE if you wanted to be respectable not a joke for losing every fight... You could:

Not hack to try to compete then still fail, stop trolling clans because you beat them in clanwars with a plus 7, and stop ddosing mass recruiting and cheating.

Your clan and your leadership is horrible enough, I mean the the nose on your leader is as big as your sat pull. Just stop cheating and lose respectably and maybe you'll be a respectably bad clan, not a clan that cant compete at all whatsoever and cheats and hacks to try and still fails. l0l

no offence just close into someone already.

you're in no position to talk, to be quite frank. You've been around for 3, maybe 4 months now? take a step back with the pretention and the cockiness; you'll find out soon enough how far it'll really get you.

p.s. go lick a battery, it'll help with the swelling of your tongue.

Jake but im sorry me and my friend sithlord have been doing work for 3 years already and 4 years running your just a randomer on this website flaming so please chatting ****. and before you say that terror was only open for 5 months. Sithlord has been leading clans such as sl and sop which did work and were very good clearing clans like hostility and etc. So dont chat **** Badger

You just made yourself look like a ******* complete idiot LMFAO. Terror has been open for nearly 2 months, and SL and SOP were the most garbage clans on runescape, allowing 40 defence in it like you do now. Go play with your fingers and think of something good to say before you come back and talk out of your ass. :whistling:

Sl was a **** clan yet in T5 u had XL help us in every single war against them

SMH get off this topic and stop crying

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

MAYBE if you wanted to be respectable not a joke for losing every fight... You could:

Not hack to try to compete then still fail, stop trolling clans because you beat them in clanwars with a plus 7, and stop ddosing mass recruiting and cheating.

Your clan and your leadership is horrible enough, I mean the the nose on your leader is as big as your sat pull. Just stop cheating and lose respectably and maybe you'll be a respectably bad clan, not a clan that cant compete at all whatsoever and cheats and hacks to try and still fails. l0l

you're in no position to talk, to be quite frank. You've been around for 3, maybe 4 months now? take a step back with the pretention and the cockiness; you'll find out soon enough how far it'll really get you.

Jake but im sorry me and my friend sithlord have been doing work for 3 years already and 4 years running your just a randomer on this website flaming so please chatting ****. and before you say that terror was only open for 5 months. Sithlord has been leading clans such as sl and sop which did work and were very good clearing clans like hostility and etc. So dont chat **** Badger

You just made yourself look like a ******* complete idiot LMFAO. Terror has been open for nearly 2 months, and SL and SOP were the most garbage clans on runescape, allowing 40 defence in it like you do now. Go play with your fingers and think of something good to say before you come back and talk out of your ass. :whistling:

Brah your name is Jordan lets check this name out

Every Saturday you make excuses of not coming out Like ...

Your dog died

Your grandma died

etc...

BUT IN REALITY... You go to Depression classes for your speech impediment

What does this mean? your a studdering leader.

You miss all your trips and your a downy

Doesn't your life suck? And when people ask you about this you tell them to shut up and stop making fun of you

Have fun living in your moms basement like honor ******* *****

KO BY RUSSIAN LOL

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Your dog died

Your grandma died

etc...

Doesn't your life suck? And when people ask you about this you tell them to shut up and stop making fun of you

KO BY RUSSIAN LOL

Russian Be Doing Work Every Single ******* Day

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Your dog died

Your grandma died

etc...

KO BY RUSSIAN LOL

Russian Be Doing Work Every Single ******* Day

You switch sides a lot buddy. Why people say you like **** too much. :rolleyes:

popcorn_yes.gif

It's Saturday night fellas, im going out. I'd recommend yall do the same.

yea dc i'm actually about to head out myself! I'm glad you don't care about the game enough to hack someone, and you have a life, feel bad for PK-T0-PUNISH... But hey someone has to have the life of a big nose. must suck, but i'm glad its you not me :)

Anyways. Thanks for always being there to give loots for us as SL, SOP, and now Terror!

:)

See you tomorrow ponokio :) Don't cry because you lost and mass recruited and hacked and u still couldn't compete...

Iblovenhowndc kids does whos own thing yet sithlord still tries to flame

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

dont see any screenies vs CP gj on trip looks like you only fought clans with 25 less than you

Do you not see the picture of us fighting MM or do all Cp use helmets and wheel chairs with drool cups attached.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

dont see any screenies vs CP gj on trip looks like you only fought clans with 25 less than you

Do you not see the picture of us fighting MM or do all Cp use helmets and wheel chairs with drool cups attached.

you where Sniping MM with 50 ppl and MM's ending kdr today was 250-47

Plus ty for free loots etc. was ****** i couldnt attack a level 62 in addy but still.. wasa fun day, these lpc clans are so little its cute!!! <3

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

you where Sniping MM with 50 ppl and MM's ending kdr today was 250-47

Plus ty for free loots etc. was ****** i couldnt attack a level 62 in addy but still.. wasa fun day, these lpc clans are so little its cute!!! <3

:D

mmflash123.gif

i got some statistics <3

(00:23:17) <+[CP]kirby> ya wtf

(00:23:31) <+[CP]kirby> Terror pulled 50 today and it says 19 members where on their site 2day

(00:23:39) <+[CP]kirby> seems legit :[]

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

You are lead by 3 no namers who have unquested 35 defence, oh and sith nice irl pic lmfa0000

http://www.sv-rs.com/forums/index.php?/top...l-lol-real-pic/

[20:46] <@X> [[sV]Hittin] (21:06:38) <_Jake> LOL dude sithlord looks like he has an 8 pound water head doused with trisomy 21

ggnore

1st of all great job at your trip today Terror :)!!

2nd of all, Jordan before you criticize other people on their irl pics why don't you post one of yourself? Your on Rs like 2 hours a day and your like 18, I find it hard to believe you have a life yourself. Your welcome to prove me wrong bro :P

You are lead by 3 no namers who have unquested 35 defence, oh and sith nice irl pic lmfa0000

http://www.sv-rs.com/forums/index.php?/top...l-lol-real-pic/

[20:46] <@X> [[sV]Hittin] (21:06:38) <_Jake> LOL dude sithlord looks like he has an 8 pound water head doused with trisomy 21

ggnore

1st of all great job at your trip today Terror :)!!

2nd of all, Jordan before you criticize other people on their irl pics why don't you post one of yourself? Your on Rs like 2 hours a day and your like 18, I find it hard to believe you have a life yourself. Your welcome to prove me wrong bro :P

Just saying if hes on 2 hours a day how does he not have a life you down syndrom f*ck

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

rs drama LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

We won vs CP northwest of spiderhill but foe rushed.

We beat CP and Wreckless northeast of mossies.

We only lost to CP once that was when alot of our players dipped because it was getting late, also saw Perfect Clan with them.

CP, we both know that Terror beat CP twice and you only beat us once.