Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2p Saturday

Huge Rush

110903223441.png

After a successful week in Clanwars and the Wild TLP headed out for the weekly F2p trip with 43 wolves in our pack, peaking at around 48 during the trip.

34t603r.png

We got word that FOE were hiding in the Furnace so we rushed over to them but they dipped south and west. As we were slaughtering the stragglers Fatality rushed and a short fight ensued south of Northeast stairs. FOE re-rushed from the North. FI began to dip south so we pulled east just as MM rushed clearing the area.

34t603r.png

We approached FOE for a runnin and they accepted. Defending at piper TLP quickly dominated the fight pushing FOE southwest and eventually clearing them in an unusually short time. Was alot of fun, thanks for the fight FOE.
1c4nj.png

34t603r.png

As the penultimate action of our trip we decided to crash the fight FI and EOP were having at piper even though we were easily down 10 of each clan. They quickly dipped south and we cleared up the stragglers.

34t603r.png

To Finish up we found some FOE east of Mossies and killed them :D.

Cheers for the fights everyone, especially FOE who were the only ones to fight us 1 v 1 today.

34t603r.png

The ending KDR was thus:
1c5Ow.png

Videos:
Courtesy of Alex|Waar:

Courtesy of Cranked:

Pictures:
ginger122.png
121006172252.png
121006172456.png
121006165309.png
121006165309.png
121006162527.png
121006155140.png
11782527.png

wow... that's fucken crazy 30 1... how do you do that to a clan?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

o lord

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Dat 30-1 vs. FOE. Easy

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png