Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Action Packed Sunday P2P PK Trip

Failed Again

xm1nh1.png

fxtlw.png

Today FOE gathered around 50 or so peoples to head out on our weekly P2P PK trip! After a slow start we managed to catch a couple of clusters and have a few interesting fights.

fxtlw.png

Videos of the day

fxtlw.png

10nvp4x.png14dm29y.png

We heard of a fight going down NE of sperm between TLP and EOP, with the ****** rs servers we ended up being a bit late as FI/MM had already crashed, with only 30 or so logged in we quickly rushed and managed to kill a few eop/tlp before they could log/get to single.

fxtlw.png

10nvp4x.png14dm29y.png

Once again TLP was fighting EOP at GDZ however we logged in at same time as FI, we rushed the fight first making EOP/TLP run west to spider hill. Most of FOE got out of there before FI/MM came to clear it up.

fxtlw.png

20qjg60.png

Scouts found Zenith, Hazard, TLP and EOP fighting in a cluster around GDZ, we quickly hopped and hit it as fast as we could. Not long after the cluster was gone leaving just FOE and FI left to fight, a pretty good start for us as we had the upper hand untill MM decided to crash, after pming FI leader MM was running for their lives and was gone quickly enough LOL. We quickly got a regroup at GDZ as FI re-rushed, was fun however we lost the fight.

fxtlw.png

30tgsxh.png

After a long wait MM leaders finally got back to us and agreed to do a fight in clan wars, dangerous everything on wildy rules. Was around 54vs52. With a rusty start we managed to pick it up and come away with the win, ending with 40 or so :) check the vid!

fxtlw.png

Pictures!

tdoDI.png

OCTbO.png

GxD4Q.png

iwik3.png

1OLmS.png

F1BBq.png

121007151354.png

121007164602.png

HBYAq.png

9wEuK.png

Although we may have not had the best kdr, we had a pretty fun trip with a nice wrap up in clanwars with MM. Ty for all the fights and hopefully we can be competing with similar opts soon my dear Fatality xD, been a bit stupid lately runnin into you lot down 10+ or whatever lol

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

was fun, however jagex's servers are ******* horrible :L took like 15 minutes to log onto one world.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

You pulled 54 vs MM in clan wars, when we were down to about 50 lol. We peaked at 57 on our trip. Down by 10? It was fun regardless thanks for playing clean. No mains, no ddosing, it was a good fight.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Cool

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

You pulled 54 vs MM in clan wars, when we were down to about 50 lol. We peaked at 57 on our trip. Down by 10? It was fun regardless thanks for playing clean. No mains, no ddosing, it was a good fight.

Yep we couldn't even reach 50 ingame in the wilde, o well ty for fights.

bawagesiggreen.jpg