Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Andr00, featuring Tylerrr

Addy Daddy

You will get your beating soon enough lol

Hopefully we don't have to wait another 3 weeks. :mellow:

Don't forget your history lil guy. You didn't prep us for 6+ months

Cause we pulled 20 to your 40 and combat average of 80 to 100. We pull 40s to preps, you pull 30s. Combat average who cares, prep us. :thumbsup:

Like I said as soon as I am available I will personally accept your "prep" and you will get your beating.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say tlp is better than foe at p2p matched lol

Gj

& I'd say TLP has declined all of our preps 3 weeks running. Respect to FOE.

Yeah well they've beat foe in the last preps so declining a prep vs fi has nothing to do with them being better than foe lol.

Any clan can beat any clan on any given day. It's about who prepares and who wants it more. Not prepping a clan because they're "too good," just shows the instability of TLP. Thus, I think FOE is an all around superior clan which is more important than "p2p matched opts." Sorry I wasn't clear.

Tlp's brilliant idea of starving us of action is... Well interesting.

Addy Daddy just went in, cya punk. Gj Fi on the win btw

2ewgrxw.gif

Cause we pulled 20 to your 40 and combat average of 80 to 100. We pull 40s to preps, you pull 30s. Combat average who cares, prep us. :thumbsup:

Like I said as soon as I am available I will personally accept your "prep" and you will get your beating.

No one cares who wins, just fight us.

Part of being a warring clan is losing, except when you lose you seem to think you shouldn't fight anymore. It's awkward.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Part of being a warring clan is losing, except when you lose you seem to think you shouldn't fight anymore. It's awkward.

So why did your clan decline preps from us for the better part of 2010/2011? And you moan over three weeks? lul

Grats on beating Foe, hard to remember the last time Foe beat Fi or TLP in either server

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

So why did your clan decline preps from us for the better part of 2010/2011? And you moan over three weeks? lul

Grats on beating Foe, hard to remember the last time Foe beat Fi or TLP in either server

Don't know and don't particularly care about the past.

Are you really using the past as an excuse to decline events now? You're now on level with MM.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

> some other clan is the #1 and boasts

> fi hates on the cockyness

> fi becomes #1

> fi becomes cocky and boasts

it swings in round abouts just remember that

Other clan says you'll get your beating soon enough. I say ok let's prep. Fi gets called cocky. Only pw.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Thanks for prep free flame no ddos always nice prepping you lot, not going to lie we got the D and didn't deserve it at all hence the 3-0.

Our time will come when we go back onto our 20+ win streak boys =]

Not gonna lie I did catch some of you mugs in some nice clumps just a shame our one bangs couldn't tank longer than .5

121011221229.png

Gj

Yeah well they've beat foe in the last preps so declining a prep vs fi has nothing to do with them being better than foe lol.

Any clan can beat any clan on any given day. It's about who prepares and who wants it more. Not prepping a clan because they're "too good," just shows the instability of TLP. Thus, I think FOE is an all around superior clan which is more important than "p2p matched opts." Sorry I wasn't clear.

Only the last 6 p2p preps we've beaten FOE in, no biggey.

11782527.png

Gj

Ill be coming back soon enough dont you worry.

10pdfkn.jpg

Gj

We beat you when you were there.

11782527.png

Beating? Do you honestly think we care if we lose or not? We prep to stay active and to do something other than trips, we could care less if we lose. We play for fun not for bragging rights buddy :thumbsup:

titanj.png

Gj

We beat you when you were there.

????????????

10pdfkn.jpg