Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

tlp+hz vs eop+hi f2p fullout

its pibb

tlp+hz vs eop+hi f2p fullout  

110 members have voted

1. 1. f2p fullout

• tlp+hz
    • eop+hi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest who gives a ****...

this is the joke the clanning world has become when clans will 2 v 2 fullout but wont just fight on their own.

2 v 2's are generally rubbish for many reasons a few maybe;

- The losing clan always blames the other clan they are with and just ends up a mess

- Members of both clans dont get a chance to take part because the cc will be full which seems pointless

- they essentially mean nothing so lose half the fun and excitement... nobody generally cares who wins or loses, in a week it will be forgotten about and not spoke of.

Could go on but whatever, Id without a doubt much rather see tlp v eop and then hi v hz as two seperate full out wars.

but hey, thats just me do what you want and gl

#TEAM-WALLI

to be honest who gives a ****...

this is the joke the clanning world has become when clans will 2 v 2 fullout but wont just fight on their own.

2 v 2's are generally rubbish for many reasons a few maybe;

- The losing clan always blames the other clan they are with and just ends up a mess

- Members of both clans dont get a chance to take part because the cc will be full which seems pointless

- they essentially mean nothing so lose half the fun and excitement... nobody generally cares who wins or loses, in a week it will be forgotten about and not spoke of.

Could go on but whatever, Id without a doubt much rather see tlp v eop and then hi v hz as two seperate full out wars.

but hey, thats just me do what you want and gl

Just worry about FOE. Because they blow cack

eop neverwon a fullout

If you actually look at our history of fullouts i think we actually won more than FI to be honest. Your probably just too new to remember them all.

Will be fun either way, i dont care who wins or loses, and Walli, this fullout if just to bring 4 clans together to have fun, theres nothing wrong with it at all, I agree sometimes 1v1 fullouts are more intense but we're just doing this as a fun event. The last 2v2 we had with HI was really fun, and this one will be aswell, looking forward to having this fight, good luck to all clans participating. :)

thekingu.png

eop neverwon a fullout

If you actually look at our history of fullouts i think we actually won more than FI to be honest. Your probably just too new to remember them all.

Will be fun either way, i dont care who wins or loses, and Walli, this fullout if just to bring 4 clans together to have fun, theres nothing wrong with it at all, I agree sometimes 1v1 fullouts are more intense but we're just doing this as a fun event. The last 2v2 we had with HI was really fun, and this one will be aswell, looking forward to having this fight, good luck to all clans participating. :)

More full out wins than Fi, yes of course. Same way you've never closed.

titanj.png

eop neverwon a fullout

lol nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eop+hi will pull 90-100 whereas tlp+hz will pull at max 70, therefore i go with eop+hi.

should have stayed with cp and resolved those girly arguments imo

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

eop+hi will pull 90-100 whereas tlp+hz will pull at max 70, therefore i go with eop+hi.

Judging the current signups, doubtful :P

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

eop neverwon a fullout

121017164820.png

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

tumblr_m55lnvmo6A1r700xz.jpg

conspiracy-keanu-template.jpg?w=497&h=495

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

100vs100 tlp + hz take it

I think it will be more like 85vs90ish

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.