Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dat Uppercut! Feat. EoP

Jts Ftw Pk

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

splatterpngna0.png

Today, Fatality peaked at 60 for our F2P trip. We dedicated our trip to Mikey and Kevin who were hacked earlier this week. We were fed up of listening to that mad talk from a certain clan, so we decided to get out of our driving seats and punch them mad-talking bitches, then throw them off the bus. Hopefully that will teach them a lesson.

Today's KDR:

Ehwqq.png

Videos-1.png

newfatalitybar.png
EOP.png
We were at mossies and EoP were just east of us in multi. We decided to pot up and get our prayers up and charge towards them. Despite being out-numbered, we showed EoP that we were not outclassed and we got on top of them with melee.

When we were dominating, Zenith came from the south-east and EoP ran towards single. We pulled a bit north and Eop were sniping us from single so we decided to push east and clear Zenith. Once Zenith were cleared, we turned around and fought EoP and some leftover Zenith members. We pushed them back into single.

We went north of mossies to vents and dded there. 5 mins later, we saw EoP and decided to push onto them. We got a clump on the tip of the lava and ranged EoP to the south. With one last melee push we pushed on top of them and banged the **** out of them. We pulled out our bows to kill those fuckers that thought they got away. GF EOP!

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png

1evao.png

1evDz.png

121013224319.png

1evFy.png

121014001617.png

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

you know, fighting fi isn't so bad now

both clans have teamspeaks!

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Nice work Fi ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Jesus these forums are ******* dead.

as dead as you were today l0l

Yeah dude I haven't been on this game in a couple months good job on your accomplishments. I'm sure this will be one of the most memorable days of your life.

Yeah dude I haven't been on this game in a couple months good job on your accomplishments. I'm sure this will be one of the most memorable days of your life.

Yeah dude I wouldn't play Runescape for a good few months if my clan was boring also. I get u m8

ya dude i haven't played rs in fact i'm not even in FI but its memorable seeing your clan die ok ty

9kqihk.png