Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ye Still Clanless=\

Moni

I'll be the first person to reply that actually puts thought behind your process

You are mostly P2P, and you don't mind F2P. I picture you as someone that wants to help build something other than be apart of something already built. I also see you wanting to be apart of a community seeing as you aren't as active as you use to be.

Your options with those choices are anything but FI, EOP, MM, TLP, and FOE.

That leaves 2 other clans worth mentioning: Z and CP. You already tried Z and I don't feel the need to explain why you made the right decision leaving them because it's simply just a poorly ran clan and community.

That leaves my clan, CP. You'd enjoy it but you also have to do your best to get involved in the community by posting around, talking in IRC, and coming to mini's and other events.

The choice is yours :-)

#Clan-CP

I'll be the first person to reply that actually puts thought behind your process

You are mostly P2P, and you don't mind F2P. I picture you as someone that wants to help build something other than be apart of something already built. I also see you wanting to be apart of a community seeing as you aren't as active as you use to be.

That leaves 2 other clans worth mentioning: Z and CP. You already tried Z and I don't feel the need to explain why you made the right decision leaving them because it's simply just a poorly ran clan and community.

That leaves my clan, CP. You'd enjoy it but you also have to do your best to get involved in the community by posting around, talking in IRC, and coming to mini's and other events.

listen to this man damnit

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

obviously z

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Holy Essay

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

O God.. That just killed it. :down:

O God.. That just killed it. :down:

I expected a mad response from a Zenith member simply because I stated the truth. :P

#Clan-CP

dont join ef

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

you put in all that work not knowing moni couldn't read

sup moni join fi/tlp/foe if you like p2p and want to feel as a +1 or...

join cp where you can make a difference in p2p and also fight along side the #1 warrer xD

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com