Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Demacia V2 Ft. 20v38

spiesP

newhbanner.png

Today, the mighty Havoc stallion ventured into the wilderness with 23 strong warriors. Maintaining our members, we stayed above 20 most of the time. The ranks of Havoc ventured into the wild knowing something great was going to happen today.

hnewbrder.png

We hit some random ass clusters, sniped some FI/MM fight, had fi chase us back to single ;p, fought hazard in a run in that got crashed by every pure clan.. and stuff like that.. basically everybody was being gay and wouldn't let us kill people. So we decided to ask our friends Enormity for a fight in clan wars. We knew we were going to be greatly outnumbered, but in Havoc, we don't care about numbers. We know that we have some of the greatest callers, and some of the greatest warrers that this game has to offer. We headed into purple portal with our heads held high.

hnewbrder.png

Videos

Loki

l8l

Novations

Y0 Kate

ZEoRd.png

We entered the portal knowing this would be a tough fight. We knew we could do it though. As we entered the portal, we noticed 3 or 4 people were slow getting in, and we were on the wrong side of the map. Things weren't looking good, we went to the center with 20 strong havocians. We called to get a north to south on the west side of the lava, and told our members to tear the **** out of the clumps that Enormity was about to get in. Clump after clump, barrage after barrage, titan spec after titan spec, Enormity's numbers dwindled down while Havocs remained firm. 38,36,33,31,30,28,26,25. Their numbers kept dropping, as ours remained nearly the same. The call was then to get aggressive, get in their faces, and show them why we are different than any other P2P clan in this game. The numbers became even, and with every stallion nearly out of food, we knew it was still going to be a tough fight. We kept the aggression, pushing them southwest into even more clumps, until eventually we won the fight, losing only 5 people.

Havoc Starting: 20
Enormity Starting: 38

Havoc Ending: 15
Enormity Ending: 0

hnewbrder.png

121014143725.png
121014143848.png
121014143853.png
121014143719.png

hnewbrder.png

Thanks to all the Havoc members who showed up to the trip today. Hope to see less crashing and more action early next week!

nHyBA.png

Gj havoc looks like you had a fun trip,

i remember when you guys beat A that had like +20 during v1

Yeah, we beat A 20v40 in v1, we beat Z 20v40 in v2, we beat E 20v40 in v3.

Just too good sometimes...

nHyBA.png

lucky a lpc fought u man i dream of fights like this

yah man sometimes i have dreams about runescape too

One time I had a blue phat, what happened in yours?

i dont remember i was 14

I do omg I woke up and ran to my computer because I was like, "is this real life?"

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Havoc #1 LPC

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.

that just makes me not want to consider anything you say

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc