Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Changing the past

Skillzy

Related to your pure career or clanning history, if anything, what would you change? Would you have joined a different clan? Would you have stayed? Would you have attempted to gain a leadership position? Would you regret a certain decision?

For me, I would definitely have attempted to stay a rank longer in Fatality, at least 1 or 2 months. When I retired it seemed like Chris and John really had to run it themselves :(.

I'm a caring person, so I feel like leaving left a bunch of stress on them since the majority of active high councils at that time were relatively new.

Little did they know the ULTIMATE JAX would soon be upon them :P.

Anyway, your turn!

P.S. - By the way, wishing you did not get defense... (to possibly kill the KBD) doesn't count ;)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have never stepped down in Havoc

Would have never opened Frenzy, honestly this was the worst choice lol was the biggest joke of a clan

Would have never joined NME/Zenith if the first one didn't occur.

ye.

nHyBA.png

wouldn't have gotten my fully maxed 122 96 def about a year ago

got maxed 123 now doe yolo

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

TBH i would be leader of tlp now i gave up my hero of tlp rank i would change that for everything gudtimes.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

I do regret closing Cx into Cp, it wasn't time

I/We don't regret closing control, it was time sadly, ofcourse we miss it sooooo much but we couldn't sustain it due to various circumstances

Apart from that I'd say i wouldn't have changed a thing everything went well in my pure clanning career i believe i was very lucky :)

Would of stayed in Control for the last week, left hastily after I didn't like something.

Probably would of joined Foe straight after, although I did enjoy my time in EoP as I met some nice peoples. But would of been awesome being in the GMT unit when it was big as lots of people are quitting now.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Giving my 99 summon 1 def pure to Willy, he got it turmoil 31 def and then got it locked.

Clanning wise I don't really care.

lmfao i fricking own

dude that acc has like 500m on it lmfao if u get it unlocked!!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Would of went for Leader in one of the main HPC's.

Realniga sht

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

STORY:

not being able to join the pure clanning community since back when i tried i was like 10 (was really ****** because some of my friends were in clans for example my twin i bro i1 was in this clan called ROT)

so i quit for a couple months

came back and 1v1'd and got invited to a w57 clan

that clan joined with another w57 clan and made an official clan that was here once.. (ill let someone guess that it shouldnt be hard)

and

WHAT I WOULD CHANGE: well i wished i was in the pure community much before i actually got into it.

0mlqPUJ.gif