Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

That good Trip Ye

Jts Ftw Pk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know why you brag about beating MM

the fact of the matter is that you are in a different clan group. You average 27 defense, MM averages 9. You have 3x the defense as MM, and you have more 110s than MM has 95+.

You are more of a rune pure clan than a pure clan, and it's sad.

Enjoy your wins.

shut up idiot every1 besides mm has high def

adapt and adjust or gtfo

Not on the level you are on. FOE averages 22 def, EOP averages 24. Do you realize how much more 39 def you need to get that extra boost of 5 extra defense averaged?

You are simply not a pure clan. FOE and EOP at least have SOME 1 or 20 defers. You have none. Maybe 2, or 3. Everyone but MM has high defense, but you take it to another level. The sad part is that you cannot compete otherwise.

Once again, enjoy the win. We'll enjoy beating you matched with 1 def rules. Simple as that. WIthout your addy, you are nothing.

Fi has no 39 defers o.o

They have 38 defers sorry we didnt know 39 wasnt pure anymore its kinda hard to keep up with main clans these days.

And why would we even want to adapt to 39 def we told eop and foe back in january why limit yourself with monk robes use addy on trips. I sit here asking myself why are you guys limiting yourself to 38 def when you clearly aren't pure anymore. You're 2 lvls from rune but 37 from being a pure yet you would rather decide to stay 38 def to call yourself a "pure" clan, pathetic to say the least.

ya cuz have 25 def in ur clan is pure l0l0lz ftw and all those mm mains and hf looooooooool

Spastic reply can't expect nothing more from fi and plz tell me how you can criticize 25 def with 38 def in your clan i would love to learn the logic in this

How can you criticize 38 defence when in this topic your clans admitted to giving Rodney, whos 99 defence or 98 levels off being a pure by your definition, locs to help. I would love to hear actual logic in this.

Please though, feed me the bull about how he alone is going to help you get mains off your leaders (lol).

Spoiler:

he comes with us to kill the mains that scout us/camp our leaders

Why can't you get it through your thick skull that defense is the only reason you are winning?

Remember when you lost to MM in matched p2p AND f2p opts in the PCL tourney with 1 def gear? You are NOTHING without your 107 combat average. Your accounts are absolutely useless in anything other than clanning, and you are a joke of an excuse of a pure clan. The fact that your old school members put up with your ******** is ridiculous. Over 80% of your clan is less than 5 levels away from RUNE armor. This isn't 10 or 20 members in addy, this is 67-68/70 in addy.

The ignorance you show when you refuse to admit that this doesn't give you a HUGE advantage is laughable.

tumblr_lt40nkCc4U1qcfyhd.jpg

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Thanks for the shout out, and also I found it funny when MM tried hitting Hi with 38 people to our 20 at the end of the pk trip. You guys logged in on top of them and they insta- hit lobby lmfao. Thanks, gj on trip

3at.png

evolvek.png

btw, who gives a **** if Fi had fat mains running around. Play the game instead of crying about why your clan looses on weekends.

change domain from pure warfare to 38 def warfare, kids can stop complaining about loosing to fi.

3at.png

evolvek.png

the fact of the matter is that you are in a different clan group. You average 27 defense, MM averages 9. You have 3x the defense as MM, and you have more 110s than MM has 95+.

Enjoy your wins.

adapt and adjust or gtfo

Not on the level you are on. FOE averages 22 def, EOP averages 24. Do you realize how much more 39 def you need to get that extra boost of 5 extra defense averaged?

You are simply not a pure clan. FOE and EOP at least have SOME 1 or 20 defers. You have none. Maybe 2, or 3. Everyone but MM has high defense, but you take it to another level. The sad part is that you cannot compete otherwise.

Once again, enjoy the win. We'll enjoy beating you matched with 1 def rules. Simple as that. WIthout your addy, you are nothing.

Fi has no 39 defers o.o

They have 38 defers sorry we didnt know 39 wasnt pure anymore its kinda hard to keep up with main clans these days.

And why would we even want to adapt to 39 def we told eop and foe back in january why limit yourself with monk robes use addy on trips. I sit here asking myself why are you guys limiting yourself to 38 def when you clearly aren't pure anymore. You're 2 lvls from rune but 37 from being a pure yet you would rather decide to stay 38 def to call yourself a "pure" clan, pathetic to say the least.

ya cuz have 25 def in ur clan is pure l0l0lz ftw and all those mm mains and hf looooooooool

Spastic reply can't expect nothing more from fi and plz tell me how you can criticize 25 def with 38 def in your clan i would love to learn the logic in this

How can you criticize 38 defence when in this topic your clans admitted to giving Rodney, whos 99 defence or 98 levels off being a pure by your definition, locs to help. I would love to hear actual logic in this.

Please though, feed me the bull about how he alone is going to help you get mains off your leaders (lol).

Spoiler:

he comes with us to kill the mains that scout us/camp our leaders

Are you trying to justify your 3 years of accepting 30+ def with 1 main "following us around"?

yougoodatrsbro

Dont forget how long fi had mains following them around :thumbsup: even if u called them or not they were off you guys and attacked the other clan. Nobody in this topic who actually knows has said we give rodney king or any other mains locs. That's for the leaders to answer.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Enjoy your wins.

adapt and adjust or gtfo

We don't have any 39def in our clan, and only like 3 38's. We also have 50+ 120's+ while other clans that accept 35def only have around ~30, so ovsly our def averages are going to be higher. ;p

bamfs.gif