Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

That good Trip Ye

Jts Ftw Pk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know why you brag about beating MM

the fact of the matter is that you are in a different clan group. You average 27 defense, MM averages 9. You have 3x the defense as MM, and you have more 110s than MM has 95+.

You are more of a rune pure clan than a pure clan, and it's sad.

Enjoy your wins.

Awwh, so cute. You should've adapted 2 years ago. Not our problem that we have more defence than you guys. Also, can you STOP USING DEFENCE AS AN EXCUSE...

Why can't you get it through your thick skull that defense is the only reason you are winning?

Remember when you lost to MM in matched p2p AND f2p opts in the PCL tourney with 1 def gear? You are NOTHING without your 107 combat average. Your accounts are absolutely useless in anything other than clanning, and you are a joke of an excuse of a pure clan. The fact that your old school members put up with your ******** is ridiculous. Over 80% of your clan is less than 5 levels away from RUNE armor. This isn't 10 or 20 members in addy, this is 67-68/70 in addy.

The ignorance you show when you refuse to admit that this doesn't give you a HUGE advantage is laughable.

the fact of the matter is that you are in a different clan group. You average 27 defense, MM averages 9. You have 3x the defense as MM, and you have more 110s than MM has 95+.

Enjoy your wins.

Awwh, so cute. You should've adapted 2 years ago. Not our problem that we have more defence than you guys. Also, can you STOP USING DEFENCE AS AN EXCUSE...

Why can't you get it through your thick skull that defense is the only reason you are winning?

Remember when you lost to MM in matched p2p AND f2p opts in the PCL tourney with 1 def gear? You are NOTHING without your 107 combat average. Your accounts are absolutely useless in anything other than clanning, and you are a joke of an excuse of a pure clan. The fact that your old school members put up with your ******** is ridiculous. Over 80% of your clan is less than 5 levels away from RUNE armor. This isn't 10 or 20 members in addy, this is 67-68/70 in addy.

The ignorance you show when you refuse to admit that this doesn't give you a HUGE advantage is laughable.

You used the word ignorance.

:teehee:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Enjoy your wins.

Rodney King used to be part of a rune pure clan :whistling:

can't say much about k0edinator since he wasn't there today (or atleast from what i saw)

Enjoy your wins.

can't say much about k0edinator since he wasn't there today (or atleast from what i saw)

he comes with us to kill the mains that scout us/camp our leaders

besides the fact that you're closer level to him than 75% of MM :whistling:

Enjoy your wins.

some1 is mad cause they got slammed :]

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

Enjoy your wins.

kill the mains... weird past few trips ive seen him camping fi members! i gotta set the guy up with a fatality team cape or something.

And personally, im 1defence so... not closer level to him :whistling:

Enjoy your wins.

i'd love to see Fi fight maxed rune pures, matched opts, 1 hr return fights... defence is not an excuse u know

topxo.png
botbi.png

Enjoy your wins.

i'd love to see Fi fight maxed rune pures, matched opts, 1 hr return fights... defence is not an excuse u know

Yeah I think rune is A LOT better than adamant armour. So in F2P there is a huge difference. But if it was in P2P, it would be almost even. I'm sorry you guys didn't train defence like the rest of pure community did. But there is no point in complaining about defence when all you can do is quest/train it. Takes 10 mins.

Also, you know preps are 1 def cap. Our def levels won't help us there, maybe our prayer levels but not our defence. Maybe you guys should prep us more since you love 1 defence so much...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

waiting for Fi to 100v100 f2p mm

With the massive amount of DDoSing that occurs during CLW fullouts, don't expect it. I wouldn't mind a wilderness fullout though.

Best of luck tomorrow everyone, should be entertaining.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Enjoy your wins.

you seem scared what's the problem? not our problem that our members can afford turm and some other clans cant. go pick flax or something ur little indian fanboy tomorrow ima shut my steel titan so hard in your ass that your ******* dad will feel it,

keep hideing

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

mm is so bad lol... saw 5-10 ex hf on a few mm mains

lmfao now you're just making **** up

dude listen up go to your forums www.mm-rs.org and look at the top you see your damn leaders linkin you to a freaking main clan

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Enjoy your wins.

shut up idiot every1 besides mm has high def

adapt and adjust or gtfo

Not on the level you are on. FOE averages 22 def, EOP averages 24. Do you realize how much more 39 def you need to get that extra boost of 5 extra defense averaged?

You are simply not a pure clan. FOE and EOP at least have SOME 1 or 20 defers. You have none. Maybe 2, or 3. Everyone but MM has high defense, but you take it to another level. The sad part is that you cannot compete otherwise.

Once again, enjoy the win. We'll enjoy beating you matched with 1 def rules. Simple as that. WIthout your addy, you are nothing.

Fi has no 39 defers o.o

They have 38 defers sorry we didnt know 39 wasnt pure anymore its kinda hard to keep up with main clans these days.

And why would we even want to adapt to 39 def we told eop and foe back in january why limit yourself with monk robes use addy on trips. I sit here asking myself why are you guys limiting yourself to 38 def when you clearly aren't pure anymore. You're 2 lvls from rune but 37 from being a pure yet you would rather decide to stay 38 def to call yourself a "pure" clan, pathetic to say the least.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Enjoy your wins.

adapt and adjust or gtfo

Not on the level you are on. FOE averages 22 def, EOP averages 24. Do you realize how much more 39 def you need to get that extra boost of 5 extra defense averaged?

You are simply not a pure clan. FOE and EOP at least have SOME 1 or 20 defers. You have none. Maybe 2, or 3. Everyone but MM has high defense, but you take it to another level. The sad part is that you cannot compete otherwise.

Once again, enjoy the win. We'll enjoy beating you matched with 1 def rules. Simple as that. WIthout your addy, you are nothing.

Fi has no 39 defers o.o

They have 38 defers sorry we didnt know 39 wasnt pure anymore its kinda hard to keep up with main clans these days.

And why would we even want to adapt to 39 def we told eop and foe back in january why limit yourself with monk robes use addy on trips. I sit here asking myself why are you guys limiting yourself to 38 def when you clearly aren't pure anymore. You're 2 lvls from rune but 37 from being a pure yet you would rather decide to stay 38 def to call yourself a "pure" clan, pathetic to say the least.

ya cuz have 25 def in ur clan is pure l0l0lz ftw and all those mm mains and hf looooooooool

Enjoy your wins.

adapt and adjust or gtfo

Fi has no 39 defers o.o

ya cuz have 25 def in ur clan is pure l0l0lz ftw and all those mm mains and hf looooooooool

Spastic reply can't expect nothing more from fi and plz tell me how you can criticize 25 def with 38 def in your clan i would love to learn the logic in this

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi