Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

That good Trip Ye

Jts Ftw Pk

Fatality is dominating, make up excuses for losing. But the matter of the fact still is: you're getting beat up.

Okay, our defence averages are higher than yours. But so is our quality

I'd like to see you fight MM 100 vs 100 in Clw, 1 def.

But as your rank/member said; you won't do it blaming it on Ddosing, yet instead wanted to fight in the wild, where Ddosing will somehow not occur. Logic.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality is dominating, make up excuses for losing. But the matter of the fact still is: you're getting beat up.

But as your rank/member said; you won't do it blaming it on Ddosing, yet instead wanted to fight in the wild, where Ddosing will somehow not occur. Logic.

we also dont like to fight in clw on weekends like *******

You're retarded. Returning rectifies individuals getting ddosed because they can return at a later point in time, returning also rectifies the wait of having to switch teamspeaks and members running around without order. Clan wars are controlled conditions and if something external happens it can't be rectified through other means.

titanj.png