Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited 's PK Trip Ft Mercy+Revenge+Activation

L3et

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard you claimed a win over us when we left Corp/Vents. Lol. Good job spamming 'Mercy cleared' after we dipped before your returns made it back.

Better luck next weekend, you're going to need it ;)

wot- I was sniped by mains all night long too.

#mayhem-makers

Was complete rapeage.

Was sad that Mercy had Revenge and other invites with them, including mains and randoms. But I guess that made it a competition since it would be a steamroll on their own.

Ty for the fights Mercy, 4 monthstrong!!!

Seeing as how our last two trips we pulled 35 no problem, with activation and revenge I'd say we'd be pulling double you. Don't even ***** about invites when SV was invited to 99 percent of your trips before they APPLIED for Mercy.

All your vid shows is UL getting cleared, so confused.

Maybe you should watch it again and see that you guys ran all the way to edge the first fight and couldn't hold up and keep returning the second fight, Our vid shows the whole trip compared to your 3 minute vid that shows one fight and dosent show you guys running back to edge :o next time don't edit your vids. you had a good 15+ on us the whole fight but obvulsy you dont have quality. Now as the Legend himself "Elmoislegend" says Quality over Quantity Gl at prep tomorrow mercy.

Dat logic, Mercy peaks at 45, UL peaks at 50+, Mercy have more. Mathematics win.

Every single orb counts shows as ~45 for Mercy and ~40-50 for UL

Mercy biggest competition was LT back in the day LOLLOL. Mulug kicked the **** out of them 24/7

so now they get SV to help them. M + SV cleared

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

Mercy biggest competition was LT back in the day LOLLOL. Mulug kicked the **** out of them 24/7

revenge pulled 10-15 and went with them, activation slumped and close and joined them for trip.

therefore they are invites since none of them apped m8

1h8Zn.png

(20:44:10) <******> lolol

(20:44:13) <******> there like

(20:44:16) <******> quick get a fall in

(20:44:17) <******> spam mercy cleared

(20:44:20) <******> lmfao

Expected, anyway dunno why i clicked play saw 9 minutes of your clan getting smashed, cept for the last fight at ca you had it.

Ty for fights

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Reads topic.

-Mercy peaked at like 45, if you pulled over 50+ again, then how did Mercy have +10 on you?

-Some of your pics looks like M is winning, and has more in range than UL.

-I see kids in addy + rune, aren't you guys supposed to be a LPC or something lol.

Not choosing sides, but I can see Mercy completely taking over the LPC scene soon. Not sure who to believe, so im'a just leave it at that. Hope all of you had fun. :)

thekingu.png

at the start of saturday there were 4 lpc clans

3 of them ended up in the same friends chat

we fought those 3 clans and went 1-1 in real fights

pretty good

wat last time i checked there were 2 lpc clans. Are you retarded? I would say to join mercy, but you can't join with a negative IQ

G3MVG.png

Lol @ Mercy making excuses on why they get cleared.

Mains were sniping us especially as you guys were half-cleared most of the time.

Taking screenies of your mains and wearing UL cape and claiming its us definetely works well huh?

Sad that Mercy can't accept losses lol.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

revenge pulled 10-15 and went with them, activation slumped and close and joined them for trip.

Really wouldn't be talking about invites L3et seeing as how before Mercy opened you begged SV to apply and even when they didn't they were still allowed to come to preps/trips.

Make more excuses but all I can see in all the videos ( yours included ) is Mercy coming out on top in most of the fights.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Really wouldn't be talking about invites L3et seeing as how before Mercy opened you begged SV to apply and even when they didn't they were still allowed to come to preps/trips.

Make more excuses but all I can see in all the videos ( yours included ) is Mercy coming out on top in most of the fights.

Lol you're the clan with SV invites... u cant deny that.

Its ok, there are no more excuses for being cleared.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Whatever helps your members think they're the better clan :whistling:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Whatever helps your members think they're the better clan :whistling:

none us give a **** about lpc's lmao well more than half of us have bigger and better things to worry about such as our real hpc clans (for some of us mpc) we just get on to pk and we r fortunate enough to pk with the #1 lpc aka unlimited and the #1 leader aka leet and own 4n retards like u and mercy

ps; i noticed u clan hopped a **** ton in hpc's but im now seeing lpç's as well lmfa0

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.