Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovnormity vs. The World

Box maul

<23:28:28> "Envyd": enormity decided to merge with us with the following rules:

The name will be kept enormity,

the irc will be kept #enormity

the teamspeak will be enormity's.

the site will be kept enormity's.

the cape and color is kept green like enormity's.i

<23:26:07> "WeeZy`2": no ones forcing you to get def

<23:26:08> "WeeZy`2": no ones forcing you to get def

<23:26:11> "WeeZy`2": we're just going to.

Guess SV closed, and accepting def :L

To break it down SV's name is closing, occording to the rank in their clan that tells me everything, SV will keep their cc but there closing the name to enormitys name because they were pulling 11-15 people without invites and with invites around 20 now.. So there going to get def and close into enormity.

Everything will be enormity but the cc, but the cc name will be enormity so basically yes sv is closing into enormity.

CC=changed name to Enormity

TS=Enormity

IRC=Enormity

Teamcapes=enormity

Site=Enormity

So SV is closing into enormity.

Thanks for the closing topic guys

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well tbh looks like the entire pure community sees it as funny as I do so im not gonna flame no moe... SV has 61 people in their clan, while enormity has 150. Together they pulled 40. They teamed and got luld at again. I realize SV pulled 15 and there slumping but this is just to funny...

Anyways shout out for combining and having your first win ever in over 10 weeks for both of your clans. You beat us in cw with a plus 12 in a first to 100 which considering being down by 12 I guess we didn't even do that bad lol..

Grats on combining your clans for a 221 people and 40 pull including your invites. Your first win in 10 weeks against anyone even though you combined to do it. Other than that though even combining you still seemed to lose everything but the cw up by 12 fight... Lol... 3 weeks and sv merging 3 months looks like E is doing the same... :)

Thanks for posting your two clans couldn't compete. lol

nice 4head *******

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

To break it down SV's name is closing, occording to the rank in their clan that tells me everything, SV will keep their cc but there closing the name to enormitys name because they were pulling 11-15 people without invites and with invites around 20 now.. So there going to get def and close into enormity.

Everything will be enormity but the cc, but the cc name will be enormity so basically yes sv is closing into enormity.

TS=Enormity

IRC=Enormity

Teamcapes=enormity

Site=Enormity

You try to hard lmfao

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

TS=Enormity

IRC=Enormity

Teamcapes=enormity

Site=Enormity

You try to hard lmfao

Someone asked, i'm just informing.

lol well tbh looks like the entire pure community sees it as funny as I do so im not gonna flame no moe... SV has 61 people in their clan, while enormity has 150. Together they pulled 40. They teamed and got luld at again. I realize SV pulled 15 and there slumping but this is just to funny...

Anyways shout out for combining and having your first win ever in over 10 weeks for both of your clans. You beat us in cw with a plus 12 in a first to 100 which considering being down by 12 I guess we didn't even do that bad lol..

Grats on combining your clans for a 221 people and 40 pull including your invites. Your first win in 10 weeks against anyone even though you combined to do it. Other than that though even combining you still seemed to lose everything but the cw up by 12 fight... Lol... 3 weeks and sv merging 3 months looks like E is doing the same... :)

Yea because logically you can pull your entire Memberlist on a saturday trip? your saying MM pulls 150 with that type of logic

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Yea because logically you can pull your entire Memberlist on a saturday trip? your saying MM pulls 150 with that type of logic

Kirby, i'm not saying they should pull 221.

I'm saying:

40 out of 221 is 18 percent of the possible pull

31 out of 71 is 44 percent of possible pull (us)

A clan should pull 30 percent or more of their member base. Sorry about the confusion.

2 clans together and you pulling low, you lost to everyone but in a plus 12 cw fight vs us which we didn't even do that bad..

I am sorry to hear that SV is closing. Guess the hacking to compete didn't work..

This community has turned to complete garbage. 2 clans team for once to have a bit of fun and do something different, something that kinda actually makes clan on good terms you know? Something that brings 2 clans closer together, for ONE TRIP....and ya'll idiots are all like "lmfao your a joke" or "l0000l slump"....who the hell cares, they had fun so thats all that matters. That Terror clan does nothing but talk out of their ass anyways, they probably deserve to get 2v1'd on.

Glad ya'll had fun. :)

thekingu.png

This community has turned to complete garbage. 2 clans team for once to have a bit of fun and do something different, something that kinda actually makes clan on good terms you know? Something that brings 2 clans closer together, for ONE TRIP....and ya'll idiots are all like "lmfao your a joke" or "l0000l slump"....who the hell cares, they had fun so thats all that matters. That Terror clan does nothing but talk out of their ass anyways, they probably deserve to get 2v1'd on.

Respect granted. :)

Amen.

PzqsE.png
#GFX

TS=Enormity

IRC=Enormity

Teamcapes=enormity

Site=Enormity

Lol, you get the same treatment that i gave thunder.

Rachel_Riley_GTFO.gif

Before you start posting, get your facts in order.

When you don't, it makes you look stupid.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

and to all the zenith reets: you're ******* terrible

This retarded most of forgetten when we raped his clan in PCL down a few, and sat when we raped virginormity down by 15 l0l !!!!!

why are you talking ****. you're in a clan with 1-13 def who's a MM ****-sucking wannabe. You teamed with 30+def clan..Stahp it already...

Just to confirm everyone, SV is slumping !!

1phz3wx.jpg

LoL with a clan with 150 members u should be able to pull over 40 on ur own and not merge with another clan.

Oh and nice 15 man pull yesterday.

Solider while your right about all of that...

I am not actually gonna comment anymore they clearly know they cannot any longer stay sv. And weather you name it severe, enormity, or whatever is beside the fact that sv could not compete.

Sv your loots will be missed.

-yours truly

People go out Saturday night..............then come home and immediately think of SV and Enormity..............

I don't know whether to say thanks or laugh at you clowns.

We must have got in a lot of niggas feelings yesterday.

What's with this niqqa? Does this niqqa think he's the only 1 who goes out on sat? You try so hard here to make it look like you have a life. Take a sit plz.

1phz3wx.jpg

and to all the zenith reets: you're ******* terrible

This retarded most of forgetten when we raped his clan in PCL down a few, and sat when we raped virginormity down by 15 l0l !!!!!

why are you talking ****. you're in a clan with 1-13 def who's a MM ****-sucking wannabe. You teamed with 30+def clan..Stahp it already...

Just to confirm everyone, SV is slumping !!

No albania there closing this week. And merging with e to make severe or enormity again. We closed sv.

Sv your loots will be missed but not forgotten

Gl on your new clan adventure

Gott emmm

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png