Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Fight Ft. Havocs sunday

spiesP

H33Za.png

Yeah, Havoc. 1, 2, 3, 4. It was me and 30 Havoc, in our home town. We were hanging out playing on the playground. Then up walked James and his gang...

ku8YC.png

Video's

Yo Kates

Krispy Kreme's

ku8YC.png
pSPxd.png

[1:14] <Pepsis> we don't want any trouble
[1:14] <[Hz]James> well i hate to burst ur bubble
[1:14] <[Hz]James> but ur about to get ur butt kicked bad
[1:14] <[Hz]James> ur about to get shot
[1:14] <[Hz]James> ur about to get stabbed

Then james sent 2 of his guys. We speced them in the eye and they both began to cry. Cokes said "Zac, you better back up, you keep talking smack you gonna get smacked up!"
Then Mitch said go, attack right now. The situation turned into a real fight now. 25v25 we're the 25 man crew. Yeah it's true, we stick together just like glue.

It's a fight to the finish, a battle to the death, the only one who leaves is the last clan left. We're the toughest of the tough, we're the best of the best, we're the best and we're better than the rest.
It's a fight to the finish, a battle to the death, the only one who leaves is the last clan left. We're the toughest of the tough, we're the best of the best, we're the best and we're better than the rest.

ku8YC.png
pSPxd.png

Carrots chased Nox to the top of the slide, Nox kicked him off the side, everybody thought he died, but he didn't, cuz he never does. Carrots is the toughest bad guy that there ever was. L8l was fighting like he never fought before. He punched explora dora and he knocked him on the floor. But Fadi is a crafty little guy.. He grabbed Boos leg and he stabbed him in the thigh.
Boos pulled out the knife, he was fighting for his life. Then Andy shot me in the left arm twice. It felt like a spike, I ran over to Loki and looked James in the eyes and said you better take a hike.
Me and Loki started callin to start spinning around. To the average human being we looked like a bunch of clowns. But me and Loki both knew what to do, Hazard and Zenith came running and they both went boom!

ku8YC.png

u1oCm.png
Rxb5o.png
HHJCQ.png
NqbQ8.png
YlAEi.png
oRBdO.png
WOMSY.png
102m2av.png
15ceb6q.png

ku8YC.png

Then all MPCS ended after our an hour v_v. Step it up boys!
nHyBA.png

I'd hate to be that one guy with a Kyatt.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

pretty colors

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png