Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday Trip

Jax Teller

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are already battering fi into the ground week in and week out and the occasional times where they boot all their 1 def and stick to their 55/60 man pull in addy against us and win, we put up a hell of a fight

now take that into consideration and even out the advantages with mm in addy = complete slaughter

cya 4ners

what r u talking bout lol. Please explain all parts of this statement 4 me

im 1 defence, dont remember anyone being threatened, kicked etc... for being 1 defence.

battering fi week in week out... lolwhat

55/60 man pull... also wrong :/

you are also only f2p

nothing more than the typical +1, simmer young one

as for your post even attempting to disagree with me on the subject that fi flames/kicks/encourages anyone in robes or anything less than addy to get addy, thats also amusing almost as amusing as the english of the fatality 4n pw brigade led by these rebels with atrocious english that go by the names of hulkson and pamniac

im also 1 def son you mad??#1 binder get at me

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

this isnt the place where u bring popcorn and start typing away ur life story

enlighten me on what such place you speak of, id love to take a visit

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Dat 2 k/d

Dat 6 kills. must suck to suck m8.

sonnie you musta forgot.

121021170302.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Congrats on your 500k I hope that .20 cents is something to be really proud about.

And they say MM is the most richest clan.... lol

i could give less than 2 ***** about money on here. I sold all my money when I had it. I was doing work in the fight is what the picture was for. Also Sunday was a good day for me. Got to the trip 50 mins or so late and instantly got our fights vs FOE. No complaining here.

Edit: Are you also one of those kids that instantly compares rsgp to real money?

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

u lost like 5 consecutive rivalries against eop and even went as far as to get slumped by them lets be srs now guys

Yh atleast we didn't get slumped by a 2 month old clan back in 2008 (Epidemic) lawl. And no EoP didn't slump us 5 ranks quitting within 2 months did, i'd like to see where you'd be if 13th/Speshls/Korrawi quit, don't even need 5 ranks to quit because the rest are awful l[]l

titanj.png

mm is already #1 p2p/f2p and smashing ur clan in matched opts whilst 90 % of ur clan is in addy, another 9 % in mith and the occasional 1% which consist of two or so monk robe kids u all flame to get def or be booted

imagine if mm got def, game would be 2 ez

Lmfao excellent trolling capabilities.

titanj.png

Dat 2 k/d

Dat 6 kills. must suck to suck m8.

sonnie you musta forgot.

121021170302.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Congrats on your 500k I hope that .20 cents is something to be really proud about.

And they say MM is the most richest clan.... lol

i could give less than 2 ***** about money on here. I sold all my money when I had it. I was doing work in the fight is what the picture was for. Also Sunday was a good day for me. Got to the trip 50 mins or so late and instantly got our fights vs FOE. No complaining here.

Edit: Are you also one of those kids that instantly compares rsgp to real money?

Why did you come to the trip late? You are the reason why MM get's smashed every weekend is people like u coming to their damn trips late. Even the addy daddy's get to MM faster than you get to their trip.

Yes I am one of those kids that compares rsgp to real money. Problem?

oh fi why so cocky you have been #1 for a few months and both foe and mm have dominated in both servers for years and when all pures were on a level playing field compared to now.

Saying that foe and mm are bad is very hypocritical considering your clans history and fullout records compare to foe and mms.

Your just the only clan left that actually cares towards the end of pure clanning

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

oh fi why so cocky you have been #1 for a few months and both foe and mm have dominated in both servers for years and when all pures were on a level playing field compared to now.

Saying that foe and mm are bad is very hypocritical considering your clans history and fullout records compare to foe and mms.

Your just the only clan left that actually cares towards the end of pure clanning

clan warsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We don't call Foe bad lol we only flame/troll MM coz they flamed/trolled us when they had like 1 good weekend a few weeks ago lol. You're talking like Fi hasn't dominated either server before, yawn.

Talking like we haven't had our fair share of full out wins vs mm, yawn.

Most of you started playing rs in 2010 so don't blame you lol

titanj.png

We don't call Foe bad lol we only flame/troll MM coz they flamed/trolled us when they had like 1 good weekend a few weeks ago lol. You're talking like Fi hasn't dominated either server before, yawn.

Talking like we haven't had our fair share of full out wins vs mm, yawn.

Most of you started playing rs in 2010 so don't blame you lol

+1 these kids are so 2012 tbfh...

lol, gj

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

u lost like 5 consecutive rivalries against eop and even went as far as to get slumped by them lets be srs now guys

Yh atleast we didn't get slumped by a 2 month old clan back in 2008 (Epidemic) lawl. And no EoP didn't slump us 5 ranks quitting within 2 months did, i'd like to see where you'd be if 13th/Speshls/Korrawi quit, don't even need 5 ranks to quit because the rest are awful l[]l

you were slumping before and after anyone quit, it may be hard to admit it, but you have to face it, eop slumped you well over 5 times and leaked your leaderboards twice.... lmfa0

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

what are we coming to where we brag about when we started playing this game

i swear some of you kids are ******* losers irl

you were slumping before and after anyone quit, it may be hard to admit it, but you have to face it, eop slumped you well over 5 times and leaked your leaderboards twice.... lmfa0

Before beezlebub pk quit Fi was going toe to toe with Foe every week, MM was irrelevant then so i doubt you were even a part of MM then nor knew what MM was lol. Ye they did leak our leaderboards lol, what's your point? VR has had their leaderboards leaked, doesn't negate the fact they're one of the most dominant clans in RS lol.

titanj.png

what are we coming to where we brag about when we started playing this game

i swear some of you kids are ******* losers irl

Nobody is bragging about how long they've played an online game, you're just spewing rubbish you have no clue about because you joined MM in 2011 or something lol. Loser irl? Define loser, everyone has different perceptions of what a 'loser' is. Some people think that people that sleep with girls everyday and smoke weed all day are cool, whilst others deem them as losers because they are doing nothing productive and they're in a perpetuating cycle of destruction and will amount to nothing in life.

titanj.png