Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The next 100v100 F2P

stop saying mm vs fi

Fi declined the fullout vs MM. They know they'll get smacked without their addy and it was proven when they lost in the pct when mm lost like 3 people out of 50.

I laugh at idiots like you, you seriously think we are like ''are we going to win without adamant armour?'' that's ******** lmfao. And we're talking about a 100v100 full out and you're using a 50v50 prep to say you would probably win. Please shut up, and have the balls to fight us on the weekends

k0 l0l.

Who do you think it will be?: Fi vs MM F2P

What result do you predict? : 3-0 Fi. Mm won't even fight us in wildy and are no where near our members quality in either server, while Mm scum members have the worst quality in pure clanning. Doubt MM will have the balls to declare on us since anytime a clan is doing good they get scared (as seen they backed out of full outs vs eop and tlp LOL seriously..) w/e would be too easy anyway.. keep hiding from us in wildy pinkies ;)

how do you figure MM is no where near your quality in f2p. That's just a stupid statement. How has FI proved superiority over MM when it comes to quality (you can't use weekends as one clan uses addy/turm, the other robes). Then again I'm not really sure the last time the two clans have had a matched opt fight so I dunno. But you just sound ignorant and dumb especially considering MM's warring experience.

but I hope there is a MM vs FI. Why doesn't this happen already? I'm confused. Both clans can easily pull the 100 and it would be a heck of an event.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop saying mm vs fi

Fi declined the fullout vs MM. They know they'll get smacked without their addy and it was proven when they lost in the pct when mm lost like 3 people out of 50.

I laugh at idiots like you, you seriously think we are like ''are we going to win without adamant armour?'' that's ******** lmfao. And we're talking about a 100v100 full out and you're using a 50v50 prep to say you would probably win. Please shut up, and have the balls to fight us on the weekends

k0 l0l.

What result do you predict? : 3-0 Fi. Mm won't even fight us in wildy and are no where near our members quality in either server, while Mm scum members have the worst quality in pure clanning. Doubt MM will have the balls to declare on us since anytime a clan is doing good they get scared (as seen they backed out of full outs vs eop and tlp LOL seriously..) w/e would be too easy anyway.. keep hiding from us in wildy pinkies ;)

how do you figure MM is no where near your quality in f2p. That's just a stupid statement. How has FI proved superiority over MM when it comes to quality. Then again I'm not really sure the last time the two clans have had a matched opt fight so I dunno. But you just sound ignorant and dumb especially considering MM's warring experience.

being ignorant and dumb is the same thing.....

nHyBA.png

stop saying mm vs fi

k0 l0l.

how do you figure MM is no where near your quality in f2p. That's just a stupid statement. How has FI proved superiority over MM when it comes to quality. Then again I'm not really sure the last time the two clans have had a matched opt fight so I dunno. But you just sound ignorant and dumb especially considering MM's warring experience.

being ignorant and dumb is the same thing.....

ok. thanks for your opinion although it's debatable.

My clan beat FI in a full out. FI beat EOP in a full out. FOE (beat TLP in a full out) and Z declined full out offers. The only real matchup left for the best F2P pure clan of all time is:

Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers. You might say, only one war doesn't prove anything. But it does, it would be the first time both clans fought each other on a 100v100 scale. One war would determine the better clan, no other rematches would be needed.

But CP can't pull 100 people: Wrong, the Corrupt Pures community over the past 5 or so years is better than any other pure clan on RS, simple as that.

#Clan-CP

My clan beat FI in a full out. FI beat EOP in a full out. FOE (beat TLP in a full out) and Z declined full out offers. The only real matchup left for the best F2P pure clan of all time is:

Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers. You might say, only one war doesn't prove anything. But it does, it would be the first time both clans fought each other on a 100v100 scale. One war would determine the better clan, no other rematches would be needed.

The Corrupt Pures community over the past 5 or so years is better than any other pure clan on RS, simple as that.

this^

But CP can't pull 100 people: Wrong, the Corrupt Pures community over the past 5 or so years is better than any other pure clan on RS, simple as that.

AHSDGFKALSDJFAKLSDJFLK;AJDSFL;AKJDSFLK;AJSDFJ;LAHSDIJOFHOAEPLFAS0DFLA0SDFK9ASDJC

FALSD0FLA90RDHJUFDIOJAKSDHFLASDLFCOASDLF0ASLDF0LASD0FLA0SDLF0ASLDF0L0LA0SDFL0ASLG

ADSFADFKJLADFKJLASDFLKADSFVNK3R9QF8RNEJKFA899TNFVFODPJGVIOSDFJGIOJASDLK;FAGJSFDLJ

ASD;LFJDSLKJF LA;SDJF -9ERGJOQERPJT IPOSADJF;LASDJF;LAQER-0GFAS0DFL0DASFL0ASLDF0ASLD0LSD0L0LADF0SL0LDDSA0FLSDF0LAD0THLGKHASDLF-0LASD0FL

That is all, thank you for your time.

ovp8g.png

qooy8.gif

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

qooy8.gif

Look man

I know you're jealous you apped for clan friend and couldn't go to that fullout because we caught you, but don't be so butthurt ROFL. your clan pulled like 65 to a fullout

:wallbash: :wallbash:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

And in all honesty I would reply to you specifically Jared but you talked up NME so much yet now they are nothing but a memory. A closed, dead clan. This makes anything you say irrelevant and meaningless.

My clan still functions and dishes out fun/successful events.

#Clan-CP

I can't find any more cute animal pictures and I'm leaving soon so I might have to wait until tomorrow morning, but don't worry I'm sure I'll find something good.

Gonna be hard to beat those dogs though lol amirite? So cute and funny hahaha

Maybe an otter? They're pretty damn awesome. I guess we'll all find out tomorrow hehehe hahaha :D

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Who do you think it will be?: Fi Vs MM only if Fi declares and announces it everywhere to make MM accept it.

What result do you predict? : Fi 3-0 sweep with around 70 ending each round

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Your clan beat Fi 2-1 when Fi didn't have teamspeak in 2 rounds, your clan was able to pull 100 by mass inviting people from the pure community. That's why you've accomplished nothing since then, you just went back to your 25 pull straight after.

titanj.png

Your clan beat Fi 2-1 when Fi didn't have teamspeak in 2 rounds, your clan was able to pull 100 by mass inviting people from the pure community. That's why you've accomplished nothing since then, you just went back to your 25 pull straight after.

With that being said, you clan looks like utter **** getting defeated by random masser's. Shows alot about your quality in fullouts plus Corrupt Pures have quite a while in the pure community so pulling 100 shouldn't be hard for them seeing as they have around ~5 years?

You're forgetting that CP is a older clan than Fi pal.

7 years almost 8

?

You must be new here.

1. Fatality ranks all denied everything randoms in the pure community said; saying they actually did have teamspeak the entire fullout.

2. CP even posted our signups for the fullout with 100+ Members saying they would attend.

3. Fatality got the ****, nuff said.

a3dri8.jpg

iLhwG.png

dooqps.jpg

thanks for admitting your clan sucks and got raped by 'random massers'

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

If we had mass invites beating us shoud of been easy, regardless if you had TS or not. And let's not play games, you had TS :P

You can view the aftermath topic on CP forums for our signups and everything. It was a great fight but the better clan won, simple as that.

#Clan-CP