Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Exposed.

XpMarioo

Hey guys, my twin and I recently "tried" to join this community. I made a topic for my twin and I on the clan searching thread because I really didn't know much about clans. http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...wtopic=33567064

I read all the replies and the clan Fatality seemed interesting because people told me they dicked all in every server. Coincidently, Fatality's homeworld was the world I camped waterfiends on overnight *wink wink*. Anyway, My twin and I registered to their forums and intro'd. We hung out on their forums and with some of the members on the teamspeak and felt comfortable there. The regular members were nice to us. So we decided to apply to them. I got a lot of help from [Fi]Cali and some other halfops in the clan with the app. My twin and I even went out of our way and bought Gravite Shortbows with our left over tokens because we were told they were a necessity in F2P. We even made a trip return tab which took FOREVER and a lot of money. I copied the tab of a Fi halfop to make mine.

121023175639.png

121023175742.png

Anyway, I went to all the events during the week and hung out with the members after. We would go bot killing at rocklobs, they taught me how to do it and now I perfected it and killed a few people and offered to share my loot with them. I gave 2m to Whisky for helping me, none of the others accepted the gp. This was during week, I went to some Prep wars in P2P and F2P and I went to do tank tests. One of their members told me to just fill my inventory with pnecks, brews, and rocktails and just pray melee the whole time at the tank test. I lasted 45seconds, which was better than any other of the members I was told. I didn't know what I was doing lol, I just kept spam clicking my inventory. Everything was going fine, but one thing that I noticed was that my twin or my app wasn't "Approved" or whatever. We were still forum guests on forums not applicant ranks after like 3 days passed by. I noticed a guy that apped 2 days after I did got "Approved" and applicant rank immediately. I never asked why though.

The posts on my application were mixed but had one common responce. Train your range to 95 and you have until after bxp to do this. My twin and I were ok with this, and we started training.

Saturday

I had went out the night before with my team and end up waking up at 3:00 eastern while Mitch(my twin) was already online ready to go and with Fi already. We had no idea what a Pk trip was like. We were told it was just like a large Prep in the wild and to make sure we followed directions. Once I got to where Fatality was massing at, I was added to the clan chat and the friends chat. I was kinda of nervous and excited for what to expect and I was on teamspeak. Finally, 4 eastern came and he mass ended and we went into the wild.

121020164547.png

Here's a pic of sometime in the beginning of the trip.

Well, I remember we hopped worlds and attacked some clan I think was MM cuz they kept spamming it and beat them I think. After that I think we banked and back up to the wild.

Now this part gets interesting and the point of me making this topic becomes very alive. For those of you who have read everything so far, I respect you.

We went as far as we could in the wild in F2P at the Gate and logged off to lobby. We were told a world and as soon as we logged in, a clan was already there attacking us. It was MM again(learned this after the trip). We beat again and then got a fall in and walked around the wild to the altar in deep wild all the way west, not sure what its called. Anyway, someone on teamspeak told all the applicants to line up next to the altar. We did. I noticed I was kicked from the clan chat and friends chat but not teamspeak. On teamspeak, I think it was Chris said, "Alright guys, we going to vote on these applicants right now, I'm going to say a name and everyone type either Yes or No." They started with the right side over the left, while my twin and I were on the left. The first 2 guys were alowed to fall back in. Then, out of no where, No one said anything on teamspeak, no1 voted on us. They just bsed my twin and I. Then we were moved out of the channel on teamspeak they were all in. My twin and I were confused. We had no idea why we were bsed and everything. We tried pming people on IRC but no leaders would talk to us. I tried talking to my friends in fatality through IRC, and one of my friends told me, "Gtfo you ******* spy". At that point, I had no idea what a spy meant. I told him, wtf is a spy. He told me I was giving another clan, MM locations... I told him who the hell is MM? He didn't respond. I knew we fought them in wild but I didn't know anything about them. I honestly never heard of "MM" before that Saturday. I kept trying to pm people though, but no1 would talk to me. That night, I rejoined the teamspeak and talked to some of my friends I met there. None of them understood why I was kicked or how I was a spy. They told me that they would make a topic on it.

The next morning, I went on teamspeak and talked to a leader named Josh. He asked me a few questions.

1. How did you find out about Pure Warfare?

I had been using Swiftkit for a while and always used Runescape(Reddit). Under the Links tab, I would use the shortcut to it and I noticed Pure Warefare and sometimes I accidently clicked on it.

He told me he didn't believe me.

2. How do you not know who MM is?

I never been in the pure community before and no one posted anything about MM on my topic on pure warfare.

3. He asked me if I knew who Foe was after.

i only knew of Foe because of Bonesaw used to make videos of them.

4. He asked me why didn't I go to Foe?

Told him because people that posted in my topic told me Fi was better.

He then told me if I know who Foe is I should know who MM is and insisted EVERY pker knows who MM is...

Here's the funny part...

I told him ok, Let's go w69 edge and ask random people who MM is and who Foe is.

We asked 3 people, they both didn't know who either was. Fail.

So we went w18 instead,

First guy that stops to answer my survery, pking in Dh skulled, didn't know who either was.

We stopped a pure next like a level 71, He knew who Foe was but not MM

Shane-1 Josh-0

We stopped one more person, a pker with turmoil 40ish defence. He knew who Foe was but not MM.

Shane-2 Josh-0

I then told Josh see my point, I was one of them who knew Foe but not MM.

He told me that, he knew who both Foe and MM were before he even thought about joining clans.

I told him, Well that's you. So you got any more proof or questions that I am a spy? ( was getting a little mad and tired of fighting)

He told me, I'm tired of this and this is pointless, your a spy, bye.

"you have been permanetly banned from this server"

That's the last I talked to a Fi leader until the that night I was crashing a Rocklob bot and it just so happened to be Addy Daddy's other account because he noticed me crashing and told me ******* mm spy. Its Chris kid. Nice try crashing Fi members.

I asked him why does he think I'm a spy.

He told me,"Tbh, even if we didn't think you were a spy, I was going to let you in Fi. EOC is coming up and we don't have time to let kids in that have to train still. We want people with overloads and summoning and a completed account already and called me a 1bang" then he logged off.

Then I talked to another friend I met in Fi, who was confused too. He told me that he thinks that he just used my twin and I as fun because since we were too powerful than other clans that day, the trip was getting boring. He also told me that even after my twin and I were kicked MM still knew where we were the whole time.

My twin and I are still debating on joining another clan. We don't want to go through this whole process of registering to forums, introing, applying, going to events, buying stuff for trips, and then getting bsed at the trip for no reason.

I know this is the internet and most of you won't care about this topic but for those of you who actually took your time and read this, learn from my twin and I's experience and don't join Fi.

Thanks for reading,

The Bungs

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so long, Tl:dr please...

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

holy to long didnt read mother of christ

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

I've also met people who are "new" to the clanning world but they normally know who MM & Foe is..

Anyways dude GL you and ur twin seem cool and i doubt u were spy's since you spent the time to write this

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

That's a very eventful story but I'll be honest, this will get deleted and locked in less time it's taken you to write it.

Best of luck finding a new clan though :)

Not by me.

Anyway that sucks. Clans are pretty miserable now adays (not just saying Fi). If you want to try another clan go for it, but it's really a lot of the same stuff. If you were having fun in RS the way you were going at it before then I'd suggest doing so.

Arp-1.png

but to sum things up u got kicked for being an mm spy

omy, if i were fatality i would have stopped worrying about the leaks/spies in my clan years ago, its a proven fact that you are the type of clan that others use to get clusters started as everyone has a spy or leak in you

btw since ur 30 def start over and join mm, we own fi in both servers and dont flame/kick you cause your 1 def, or new etc

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

omy, if i were fatality i would have stopped worrying about the leaks/spies in my clan years ago, its a proven fact that you are the type of clan that others use to get clusters started as everyone has a spy or leak in you

btw since ur 30 def start over and join mm, we get owned by fi in both servers

edited a bit for u :)

e7dtvb.png

pinkclay.png

btw since ur 30 def start over and join mm, we own fi in both servers and dont flame/kick you cause your 1 def, or new etc

clusters happen in the wildy doe.

btw since ur 30 def start over and join mm, we get owned by fi in both servers

edited a bit for u :)

i was about to do the same thing but u already did it thx babe

33ok6d5.gifProud Current Council of Frenzy33ok6d5.gif

5yeo2g.jpg
n_range_siggy.png