Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3-0

Hormone

0mg so much banter between u 2 klans!!!

Banter init!

Terror closed SV and noone can deny that. Look at severe, they're tryna hack zenith so that they can compete. It's only been day 1 and Severe kids are already trying to hack. this make me wanna **** jordan up irl so bad and bust his ****** fat ass nose, no joke. kids a pusssyy..i'll fack him up and do a 69 with his sis in the irl pic of his.. Remember how he hacked terror kids to compete? still couldn't compete. kid is a fukking hick.

DcSp7.gif

and lol alb4nia

terror wasn't even going on f2p pk trips when SV merged into Enormity

Seems legit

That's like 4 different clans claiming to close NME l0l

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banter init!

Terror closed SV and noone can deny that. Look at severe, they're tryna hack zenith so that they can compete. It's only been day 1 and Severe kids are already trying to hack. this make me wanna **** jordan up irl so bad and bust his ****** fat ass nose, no joke. kids a pusssyy..i'll fack him up and do a 69 with his sis in the irl pic of his.. Remember how he hacked terror kids to compete? still couldn't compete. kid is a fukking hick.

DcSp7.gif

and lol alb4nia

Seems legit

lol sounds like stella has no clue whats going on at all... 0.0

Banter init!

DcSp7.gif

and lol alb4nia

Seems legit

Sounds like you know nothing about your own clan leader :/

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Banter init!

DcSp7.gif

and lol alb4nia

Seems legit

Sounds like you know nothing about your own clan leader :/

lol idk which one your reference is to, but I assure you I don't ddos/hack... Swag doesn't ddos/hack.. and will doesn't.

no other leaders...

your just supporting ur friend jordan because no one else will he needs to stop trying to hack z/mm/t players and consentrate on making his clan decent because they are the worst in history.

GJ Z don't let this thing bother you