Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Severely Punished

Ex-

I just don't understand how bad pk-t0-punish's clans can be every single one he makes just gets worse and worse...

Was reeally a funny event.

Just to be clear when I was in T5/Sv we never lost to you guys once :P

Guess T5/Sv was a one man team. ME!!!!!!!

Well u did lose more than 75% of the saturdays in LPC agasint terror, we did like 8 of them and lost 1 or 2

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not flaming or anything, I don't support hacking. I've experienced it myself, and It is ******* annoying all your work has somewhat gone to waste.

What I don't understand is how your members fall for the same procedure and strategy. It should be pretty obvious knowing specific links are rats and phishing links. For a rank especially he should know better than that,

Well I hope all is well with Swag, and he is able to work things out.

In all reality if your against hacking you should leave. Yes he made a mistake. But the real question you should be asking is should you stay in a clan that your leader has hacked 14 terror members now so far, and at least 1 mm member, and tried to hack z members...

Yes, sure the players should be more careful, but is it the players fault that there is someone bad doing this to them? No...

For the record, if any of the people that were pming me that you did not want to be in severe anymore would like a way out that you don't have to worry about getting ddosed/hacked by your leader. PM me in IRC. I believe we found you a way out. I hope that all your members find a good clan that can compete and doesn't hack, even if its not terror.

BTW SV enough of the you can't compete so you hack talk...

YOU GOT DICKED

hacked 14 terror members now so far, and at least 1 mm member,

how many lies can you feed yourself? Your own council hacked your ex member because he left to MM.

first of all, every1 that i know of doesn't have a reason to hack him, EVERYONE liked him. U did hack around 14 ppl, most of them quit, the reason i didn't quit when u hacked me was because Sith and some other ppl helped me out.

secondly no council in our clan would ever hack.

hittin ur so dumb. we all know u did it. we have more than enough proof...

Why do you always hack? Why can't you compete?

Merges SoP + Resistance to compete

Gets addy to compete

Ddos to compete

Yet you flame Severe for the same things your own clan did l0l

Last i checked MPC was 1-39 def.

what i know of Terror doesn't Ddos or hack.

Why does your site have an average of 8 users a day?

because we just re-opened our site after it got hacked...

Hittin no one likes your clan if i was to make a poll right now it would have 75 % saying i dont know/ dont like Severe.

Half the members you trusted left you just like your parents left you when you were a child im sorry to say hittin but you are adopted; your parents did not love you nor did your foster parents; your clan mates do not like you such as bosa and sickness and batman is in your clan just for your gp im sorry to say but you are quite hated. and plus your clan sucks

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

Gets addy to compete

Ddos to compete

That was alexwaar & joey who hacked unusual, and thats two LPC's which merged not two MPC's lol, pertaining to DDoSing I dont do it nor does any of the staff.

Ex you personally talked about ddosing in Unlimiteds teamspeak. Don't lie.

Anyways, remember how terror formed before you even start flaming. Resistance was garbage. Terror was garbage until they started accepting addy and I don't think they've beat anyone other than SV/Severe since they went MPC. SV was one of the best matched clans in the LPC scene, Terror was not. Don't forget how many times UL 3-0ed terror even when we were ddosed. So don't go bragging because the only thing that makes your clan "good" is the fact that 99 percent of your members are now 20-30+ defence

Gets addy to compete

Ddos to compete

Last i checked MPC was 1-39 def.

what i know of Terror doesn't Ddos or hack.

Last time I checked you have level 80s in addy. That's horrendous

adept m8

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

First i would want to start off saying..

JORDAN,

FK YOU

You made it look like I was the one who hacked [MM]Dragggg. All of MM thinks its me now for no reason, Dragggg has told me that he knows it wasn't me.

how many lies can you feed yourself? Your own council hacked your ex member because he left to MM.

THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE. You are the most hon0rless person i have ever seen.

YOU HACKED DRAGGGG.

He confirmed that the link you used to rat him was the same you used on Terror members.

Explain that.

I HAVE KNOWN DRAGGGG FOR THE LONGEST TIME LONGER THAN ANYONE.

WHY THE F_CK WOULD I HACK MY FRIEND?

Oh wait. I forgot you hack people from your own clan.

YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE IN THE PURE COMMUNITY AND I HOPE YOU GET HACKED AND LEAVE RUNESCAPE BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISEASE!

ALSO THIS IS TO ALL MM MEMBERS WHO THINK IM A HACKER / THAT I HACKED DRAGGG

ASK DRAGGGG. I HAVE NOT HACKED HIM. WE WERE IN THE SAME CLAN FOR THE LONGEST TIME.

I don't know why you MM people don't believe me.

Oh and

sop #1

Very True.

0mlqPUJ.gif

JORDAN,

FK YOU

You made it look like I was the one who hacked [MM]Dragggg. All of MM thinks its me now for no reason, Dragggg has told me that he knows it wasn't me.

YOU HACKED DRAGGGG.

He confirmed that the link you used to rat him was the same you used on Terror members.

Explain that.

YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE IN THE PURE COMMUNITY AND I HOPE YOU GET HACKED AND LEAVE RUNESCAPE BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISEASE!

Oh and

sop #1

Very True.

I was talking about dr scims, tldr the rest

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

JORDAN,

FK YOU

YOU HACKED DRAGGGG.

Explain that.

Oh and

sop #1

Very True.

oh.l0l

assumed it was me because all of MM thinks its me.

but seriously though it wasn't him it was you.

0mlqPUJ.gif

JORDAN,

FK YOU

YOU HACKED DRAGGGG.

Explain that.

Oh and

sop #1

Very True.

oh.l0l

assumed it was me because all of MM thinks its me.

but seriously though it wasn't him it was you.

nah, they were on teamspeak when it happened, and it was scims voice who was threatening to get him defence if he didnt hand over the pin :/

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

L0l dis niggah got hacked. how st00pid can you be? i bet he got phished or some sht nd went to www.rsmodapp.com thinkin he'd be a mod in rs. da's how st00pid he is hahaha l000l. like gimme yo name n pass ill make yo bch ass mod in rs. dis niggah swag hahahahahahaha

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

I dont get how this prep topic has gone to 5 pages of flame.... All severe topics go to 5+ pages in flame? Lol....

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

L0l dis niggah got hacked. how st00pid can you be? i bet he got phished or some sht nd went to www.rsmodapp.com thinkin he'd be a mod in rs. da's how st00pid he is hahaha l000l. like gimme yo name n pass ill make yo bch ass mod in rs. dis niggah swag hahahahahahaha

Lmfaooo

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Hittin no one likes your clan if i was to make a poll right now it would have 75 % saying i dont know/ dont like Severe.

Half the members you trusted left you just like your parents left you when you were a child im sorry to say hittin but you are adopted; your parents did not love you nor did your foster parents; your clan mates do not like you such as bosa and sickness and batman is in your clan just for your gp im sorry to say but you are quite hated. and plus your clan sucks

Lmfaoooooo l0l