Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Severely Punished

Ex-

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sith, Kill your self.

Also i looked at the vid from our side, and i got a question. Are you guys all 90+Cb with 35def? seems like it

Like i said, gl Saturday retard. LOL So many leaks in your ****** klen

didn't your leader leave your clan app and get declined from mm for being a hacker oh yea the links a few clicks up...

this is not lpc man were the lowest mpc average cb hope you learn to get used to it stop making excuses for your failed ass clan lol...

your leader left your clan.

5 of your members and a rank told me they don't feel safe in your ts...

you guys haven't even won a prep round vs anyone.

dude this clan is worse than sv l0l

But to answer your question are we all 90 plus with 35 def... No, but i wish!!!!!!! Thats a good goal for another day, thanks for the advice!

Not to mention your average cb occording to runescape.com is higher than ours.. so stop bitching about cbs and def when your higher cbs and you allow 30 def as well

this kid is legit a downy or something.. lol

Since you wana flame, goodluck this weekend retards.

YOUR IN ACTIVATION FUCK1n idiot.

Ill just bring my bois zenith and they will be like leeches on blood gf your clan

2qbyonq.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------
8Hwv0.gif

LOL

If you're going to waste your time wrighting an essay as a reply to my comment can you atleast write it in a format that ill understand wtf your are talking about.

Cmon now bro, you're in Terror. A clan that is built off ****** leadership and had 0 potential. You have pulled 20 to midweeks with 5+ Invites since you opened, and then managing to bring enough invites to pull on weekends. Not to mention that you literally had to force your members to get defense just so you could compete.

Also i dont think you have seen Severe in the wilderness yet which is where it matters. If you did not know Preps are just practice for The wilderness, now if you want to base your clan around those preps please go ahead because your just going to get bullied by us on weekends.

And i really like reading russion pros comments about Activation even though he nearly begged us for a rank, and how he calls me an "Idiot" even though you're clearly a 12 year old retard who grew up getting hit by your dad. Also, im pretty sure none of the ranks in Terror like you. I was talking with them a day or two before i joined SV and they seemed to think you were a complete retard.

Btw, just read what you typed as a comment m8

"YOUR IN ACTIVATION FUCK1n idiot.

Ill just bring my bois zenith and they will be like leeches on blood gf your clan "

and then says that SEVERE is full of idiots LOL

Early today Severe's ranks decided to impersonate one of Terror's members and proceed to RAT'ing one of our key leaders Swag,

Sounds like your leader isn't the smartest fellow

Gj anyways

LOL

If you're going to waste your time wrighting an essay as a reply to my comment can you atleast write it in a format that ill understand wtf your are talking about.

Cmon now bro, you're in Terror. A clan that is built off ****** leadership and had 0 potential. You have pulled 20 to midweeks with 5+ Invites since you opened, and then managing to bring enough invites to pull on weekends.

And i really like reading russion pros comments about Activation even though he nearly begged us for a rank, and how he calls me an "Idiot" even though you're clearly a 12 year old retard who grew up getting hit by your dad.

Btw, just read what you typed as a comment m8

"YOUR IN ACTIVATION FUCK1n idiot.

Ill just bring my bois zenith and they will be like leeches on blood gf your clan "

and then says that SEVERE is full of idiots LOL

Cya Terror, you tried.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

orhun swag got 40 def ;/

but yea thats hittin for you.. he said his own clan was **** and left for mm, but they declined him cuz he is a retard that hacks and couldn't beat anyone...

so then he apped for hi, where he was finally accepted. I hope he doesn't rat hi to much because if he gets kicked out of hi im not sure where the poor boy is to go..

Oh ye good job t..

sad to see that every time t and sv make a topic its full of flame but whatever makes you happy ... no wonder this site is so **** ...

new kids with no honours ..

lol orhun r u trying to be dumb or what any time sv makes a topic vs anybody its pages of flame.

and new kids?

you seriously talking to me that way?

hahahahahahhaha lol sithlord

and obviously not looooooooooooooooooooooool <3

Im just saying there are kids in both clans which flame non stop ... how could u think about me saying that to you ... lol

There are too many kids who just flame the **** out of eachother so meh ....

yea man. Its cool. ;p

It is all with sv i mean s cuz they closed...

every topic is like this if there involved. lol... its just sad...

Well hopefully hittin gets excited about hacking because thats the only thing hes capable of doing anything at.

Ty for the easy 3-0.

ye sometimes you have to wonder why does anyone stay in that clan... they don't win anything and there leader is known for being the biggest hacker in rs... even hacks his own clans accounts..

Then I wonder, maybe he splits the loot, otherwise it would be really boring to be in sv... i mean s sorry sv closed.

ye sometimes you have to wonder why does anyone stay in that clan... they don't win anything and there leader is known for being the biggest hacker in rs... even hacks his own clans accounts..

Then I wonder, maybe he splits the loot, otherwise it would be really boring to be in sv... i mean s sorry sv closed.

but hittin isn't in severe anymore so u can take easy l0l.