Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Finally maxed out =]

Bamf

Beast account gratz and all.

(kind of really hope you botted most of that though)

Flames people on summoning topic for botting 99 summoning.

Flames person who plays runescape legit for playing legit.

Just your average PW user.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Haha.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

beast :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If you consider that flaming you need to man up and not be so sensitive.

On the summoning topic I was just saying my opinion that back when FOE had like 30-40 legit titan's and everyone else had like 10 that was amazing. But now with all the bots it's kind of undermined that, yet 70 out 100 or however members FI has with titans was still none the less impressive.

And on this topic well it's amazing to have such a good account and to get one I imagine you'd have to maximise efficiency to do so but even so if you look at played time (and you're a legit player) it is kind of a bit worrying how much time you'd have spent on it. Like I saw something where it said with 30 days worth of time you could learn a new language, and if you had like 150 odd days on your account you don't have anything near as valuable as something like that to your actual life.

Also it is two totally different things, getting 1 99 legit doesn't take that much time if you do things quickly.

But to have every single level 99 is just a bit like wow, beast account but damn just :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

If you consider that flaming you need to man up and not be so sensitive.

On the summoning topic I was just saying my opinion that back when FOE had like 30-40 legit titan's and everyone else had like 10 that was amazing. But now with all the bots it's kind of undermined that, yet 70 out 100 or however members FI has with titans was still none the less impressive.

And on this topic well it's amazing to have such a good account and to get one I imagine you'd have to maximise efficiency to do so but even so if you look at played time (and you're a legit player) it is kind of a bit worrying how much time you'd have spent on it. Like I saw something where it said with 30 days worth of time you could learn a new language, and if you had like 150 odd days on your account you don't have anything near as valuable as something like that to your actual life.

Also it is two totally different things, getting 1 99 legit doesn't take that much time if you do things quickly.

But to have every single level 99 is just a bit like wow, beast account but damn just :S

Back then FOE was the first clan to have a waterfiends bot. No one appreciates spending countless hours towards something and accomplishes something most people would be incapable of doing. It took a great deal of patience to wait on all those 98s to get them all at once. If you're interested in what else you could be doing in 30 days other than RS, maybe you shouldn't be on a Runescape related forum. It was pretty disrespectful/rude reading your comment as a 3rd party. I'm sure Bamf didn't appreciate it.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png