Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pk Trip featuring purple hat bandits getting GWAS'd

Addy Daddy

Looks fun :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Punishing clans going into our wilderness. cya l0l

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what fi calls a Gwas.

1:40 rest in pieces purple clan

Exactly my point. I don't recall killing 5 people a gwas. Perfect example of a Gwas below.

me m8 that was in PVP back then it was easy as **** to gwas kids but now in these days clans like to play hide and seek all day in lobby you can't even gwas them anymore. There was actually more kids in that video but wasn't shown cause they died fast however not as fast as Fi clearing pinkies.

Exactly my point. I don't recall killing 5 people a gwas. Perfect example of a Gwas below.

Why are you always bashing other clan's events? Eop got drops at Nex? Better post a vid of some random duping money! Fi has a pk trip? Better post a vid from 3 years ago! Get over yourself.

OT: Great job, Fi.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Who knows, doubt it was even a clan. It was just funny. It's not like anyone is claiming it was the greatest GWAS of all time, but getting a group of like 5-7 people in to a 4x4 clump is none the less an hilarious event.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Who knows, doubt it was even a clan. It was just funny. It's not like anyone is claiming it was the greatest GWAS of all time, but getting a group of like 5-7 people in to a 4x4 clump is none the less an hilarious event.

Lol oh okay.

Good job ;p

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Punishing clans going into our wilderness. cya l0l

me m8 that was in PVP back then it was easy as **** to gwas kids but now in these days clans like to play hide and seek all day in lobby you can't even gwas them anymore. There was actually more kids in that video but wasn't shown cause they died fast however not as fast as Fi clearing pinkies.

Oh you sure about that? ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png