Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clans are better?

BL0Ods-Of-NY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is rivalries between them since they've opened then:

Mm has dominated F2P and Foe P2P.

EoP has the edge over Fi historically with wins over them during the most active era of clanning when a lot clans were pulling 70-100.

NME won the rivalry while they were open but ultimately lost as they closed.

looking @ replies and the clans listed i'm guessing the opinions are based off of F2P performance.

So doesn't matter. Fi is the best clan of 2012, whether or not they won or lost a fullout, they've dominated the majority of this year.

MM and FOE go back and forth. Both are past their prime, and both can't stand up to FI at this point in time. FOE are starting to make a rebound, MM is making their way to the washed up clan list with clans such as IR(before they closed), Z, CP, EOP etc (No offense to those clans, just my opinion.)

NME closed, so CP is the winner of that one, even though I think when they were both open they traded back and forth between who won and who lost.

sv and t are like the annoying clans that just keep posting on pure warfare and keep doing things that noone cares about besides themselves, which is what most LPCs do, but I could care less, I don't even know if both of them are still open or not.

Fi has been on top since like late july/early august which is like 3-4 months only because bots really. Before bots fi had like 15 titans lol.

Nah, FI hit a tough spot early summer 2012 ish, but they've essentially been untouchable since TR closed in Nov. last year. A few rough spots but the majority of the year has been FI dominating both servers.

nHyBA.png

MM > FOE

Cp > NME (they closed)

Fi > EOP

Terror < Sv

same.

MM > FOE

Cp > NME (they closed)

Fi > EOP

Terror > Sv (they closed)

and i'm not flaming or anything but isn't all this a bit obvious at this point in time lol... Half the clans that your calling a rival to another clan closed. lol

fail edit batman

Proud Ex-member of Leet Tactics

Proud Elite of Terror

Proud Ex-Elite of Resistance

Proud Village Idiot of Terror/Resistance :D

looking @ replies and the clans listed i'm guessing the opinions are based off of F2P performance.

So doesn't matter. Fi is the best clan of 2012, whether or not they won or lost a fullout, they've dominated the majority of this year.

MM and FOE go back and forth. Both are past their prime, and both can't stand up to FI at this point in time. FOE are starting to make a rebound, MM is making their way to the washed up clan list with clans such as IR(before they closed), Z, CP, EOP etc (No offense to those clans, just my opinion.)

NME closed, so CP is the winner of that one, even though I think when they were both open they traded back and forth between who won and who lost.

sv and t are like the annoying clans that just keep posting on pure warfare and keep doing things that noone cares about besides themselves, which is what most LPCs do, but I could care less, I don't even know if both of them are still open or not.

Fi has been on top since like late july/early august which is like 3-4 months only because bots really. Before bots fi had like 15 titans lol.

True, Foe were still beating Fi in wild on P2P weekends all year until around late august, then our pulls dropped.

R u sick, u were irrelevant in Febuary/march/april LMFAO. Only clan able to compete with MM was Fi, John used to apoligize for hitting you because you were in such a poor state. It's only in May due to walli coming back that your pulls went up and even then it went back and forth till around june/july

titanj.png

MM or FOE: mixed, I remember that time when no one would fight FOE for like 2 months and all they could do was crash everyone and no one was close to their level like 4 years ago. But then there have been times when MM are unstoppable and their full out record was impressive.

Cp or NME: The fact we beat down CP from september till the end of the year with 1-10 defence and being a 3 month old clan when we started was hella impressive. Then we had ups and downs with CP eventually getting on top after new year and then once we got addy they never really touched us again. We just stopped fighting them around may-june and then we had our fun with EOP and I had retired again around july but looking at topics I never really saw anything about us fighting, we just seemed to free fall past them into pulling 20. So there was never a period again when we pulled similar they got up to 35's and we just dropped to 20-25 at the end. I'd say with a biased point of view considering our disadvantages and 3 months of domination we had the edge.

Fi or EOP: We destroyed FI during the 2007 summer until that full out, then we didn't really have a rivalry after that. Then there was the new "most hated" era after 2009 when that version of EOP must have been on top cause i swear FI were in like a 3-4 year slump. Actually I remember that 7 week period when I was in CP at the beginning when EOP didn't allow FI to have a single clear run in. More recent though seems to trade back and forth.

Terror or Sv: sorry who lol.

Eop was only better than Fi for maybe late 09 to 12. Fatality has now decimated EOP once again winning another full out vs them. Proving, again, superiority. The only times EOP has ever been better was when Fi was having leadership problems due to RL stuff where the leaders didn't have the time. During the years of 07, 08, and now 12 it's laughable to even mention Fi in the same sentence as EOP. EOP never accomplished more than anything than being able to claim they were in competition with clans.

"We competed with MM over the summer pulling 100s."

"We competed with FOE."

"We competed with Fi and lost 2 full outs vs them."

Rest in *****.

Fi has won full outs vs FOE, MM, and Eop. Eop has yet to win a single full out. Sorry I don't get 2v2s lol.

:teehee:

we had no ts?

:teehee:

titanj.png

Nah, FI hit a tough spot early summer 2012 ish, but they've essentially been untouchable since TR closed in Nov. last year. A few rough spots but the majority of the year has been FI dominating both servers.

You have to be kidding saying fi was #1 jan-june lol all those 6 months was mm dominating and having no competition due to pulling 70-80s and having nobody to fight. We would get the occasional fights from clans annis and hypes but they lasted 1 to 2 weekends. Fi's first high pull came around april in their anni but they dropped lower and fi was competing with eop in the 50 pulls around that time also.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi