Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Only one left?

Hittin

I was thinking, and I think I am one of the last of these type of pures (who have never gotten defense xp due to a mistake etc), especially at this combat level. My question to you guys is what made you turn into main? (main = 21+ def) Ignore the 3/1 Defense btw, effect of my overload :x

neuko.png

0 exp in def since 06

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 20 defence on my first pure when wilderness and free trade was removed. Probably because of my clan back then and the whole clan-wars.

BUT I made a new pure when wilderness was re-introduced, proud 1 def. However, I don't play RS anymore so I don't know why people get defence now a day, probably because of turmoil or something like it. Personally I wouldn't want to ruin 1 defence for anything which is also why I made a seconday zerker back then.

You got a very nice account there, but are you considering getting defence on it?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I got 20 defence on my first pure when wilderness and free trade was removed. Probably because of my clan back then and the whole clan-wars.

BUT I made a new pure when wilderness was re-introduced, proud 1 def. However, I don't play RS anymore so I don't know why people get defence now a day, probably because of turmoil or something like it. Personally I wouldn't want to ruin 1 defence for anything which is also why I made a seconday zerker back then.

You got a very nice account there, but are you considering getting defence on it?

Never bro haha, i'd rather quit the game.

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

I wouldn't really call that sort of account 'rare,' it's probably rare on these boards due to it being a hub for clans rather than a hub for 'pures' but I'm sure there's plenty of accounts that have 0 defence xp.

I was 1 defence when I actually played Runescape outside clanning. I had something like 2000 total, 60 attack and 0 defence xp but when I didn't really care for the game as much and all I did was basically clan I decided to get defence (albeit by a mistake at first lol).

Hi

This kid jordan is full of ****, he was 5def just a few months ago. He had to literally beg a mod to reset him

lol yea I remember that... I'll see if I still have a pic... Dunno why this kid is acting like he's perfect when he made 5 level mistake lol...

But I see what everyone seems to be saying... They got def to help their clan. Not stayed 1 def to help themselves, or reset in your case lol

Jordan with his 5 def that got reset to 1...

trying to be cool with it....

u wanna know what made me get defence? well i will tell u. i accidently got some def lvls, so i just lvled up to 20. then i quested some more to 25.

Then some guy with the name Jordan who had 5 defence and got it reset to 1 again hacked me and gave me 30 defence.