Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite ~ Double Prep ~ We Win When We want

Seann

Better topic than Kieran. I'll assign some homework.

Oidwildy taught me lessons when writing topics, I will forever be grateful.

Zenith prep vid added.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Better topic than Kieran. I'll assign some homework.

Oidwildy taught me lessons when writing topics, I will forever be grateful.

Zenith prep vid added.

Not nearly enough of the battle explained in a sugar coated way which makes everything sounds extremely manly but gay at the same time.

Hi

time for a hpc clan?

Sure give us a hpc and we will fight them.

P.S - Fi is no longer a pure clan so tell us who else there is to prep

Lol'd FOE have 35def reqs too, only the fact, that FI takes it seriously and trained up to 118 average combat levels is reason? You just know that you will lost, cuz we're better.

I understand why MM don't prep us, but FOE/TLP and all other clans who reqs are 35def, and call they selfs a pures, but FI mains, - lmfao, make sense, see you at weekends.

Maartinsh.png

we win when we want

we win when we want

So you don't want to win? :down:

Too American

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

time for a hpc clan?

Lol'd FOE have 35def reqs too, only the fact, that FI takes it seriously and trained up to 118 average combat levels is reason? You just know that you will lost, cuz we're better.

I understand why MM don't prep us, but FOE/TLP and all other clans who reqs are 35def, and call they selfs a pures, but FI mains, - lmfao, make sense, see you at weekends.

stop crying cus you are in a dirty main clan that is starving

time for a hpc clan?

stop crying cus you are in a dirty main clan that is starving

this has been your reply on the last 10 topics? think of something else to say you slave.

time for a hpc clan?

Lol the foreign is strong in this one!

Yeah I bet you will be seeing clans this weekend, watching through the portal begging for fights lmao! Or will you be making shapes in the wildy using your titans? I remember when getting a titan was an achievement lolz :down:

time for a hpc clan?

Lol the foreign is strong in this one!

Yeah I bet you will be seeing clans this weekend, watching through the portal begging for fights lmao! Or will you be making shapes in the wildy using your titans? I remember when getting a titan was an achievement lolz :down:

Nah we will be making sure that you guys are banned from the wilderness and start a Sunday PCL.