Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Does pure clanning even

brotato

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked how you're only saying that the reason for EOP slumping is because they 'don't care anymore' when for months you were claiming the run will end, you will close fi and end it all. Now look where both clans are, huh. And by the way - only admins can see IPs so try again.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

gnFzk.gif

lmfao

Hi babe x

hey honey long time no time, y are we not fb friends ffs???

also for all the people asking why i came back then, i'm not coming back i'm just saying hi to some old pals, sorry to disappoint! :miner:

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I liked how you're only saying that the reason for EOP slumping is because they 'don't care anymore' when for months you were claiming the run will end, you will close fi and end it all. Now look where both clans are, huh. And by the way - only admins can see IPs so try again.

What is a slump now days?

Not doing as good as before? Or pullling 20 and canceling for inners? EoP has never pulled 20 and cancelled its trip for inners, but to my knowledge the clan you represent has.

So is EoP slumping? No. Is it in it's prime? No.

All depends on how you perceive "slumping" in the pure clan world.

Also I find it funny how FI goes around pointing fingers at everyone saying that they are **** for going to clan wars, when in reality FI has spent more time in clan wars than every clan combined (fact not fiction). Weekly inners, walking around for hours in circles in cw in 2009-2010, etc.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Not doing as good as before? Or pullling 20 and canceling for inners? EoP has never pulled 20 and cancelled its trip for inners, but to my knowledge the clan you represent has.

Also I find it funny how FI goes around pointing fingers at everyone saying that they are **** for going to clan wars, when in reality FI has spent more time in clan wars than every clan combined (fact not fiction). Weekly inners, walking around for hours in circles in cw in 2009-2010, etc.

Fatality has never closed, but to my knowledge the clan you represent has.

Every clan has had down times, but it's your clan that wrote this biased and hilariously idiotic topic attempting to bash Fatality. Konka made a very relevant point which shows just how ridiculous the claims of this topic are, and by the way, the topic itself implies that every clan but Fi no longer cares, essentially telling us that Fatality is the only clan thriving. I could see where someone would take topics with such a position on their own clans feelings towards the game (not caring) as them slumping--or maybe better put, not improving. I would be ashamed to be represented in such an idiotic way, but considering it is an EoP topic, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Both on the level of stupidity, and hypocrisy shown.

15zs5ro.jpg

Fatality has never closed, but to my knowledge the clan you represent has.

Every clan has had down times, but it's your clan that wrote this biased and hilariously idiotic topic attempting to bash Fatality. Konka made a very relevant point which shows just how ridiculous the claims of this topic are, and by the way, the topic itself implies that every clan but Fi no longer cares, essentially telling us that Fatality is the only clan thriving. I could see where someone would take topics with such a position on their own clans feelings towards the game (not caring) as them slumping--or maybe better put, not improving. I would be ashamed to be represented in such an idiotic way, but considering it is an EoP topic, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Both on the level of stupidity, and hypocrisy shown.

I would be ashamed of being ashamed over a game, therefore I am not.

As for Fi being the only clan caring, I'm pretty sure he's saying that because fi is srsly the only clan who cares at this moment in time. They've finally broke out of their 3-4 year downslide, so there is a lot of excitement for FI. **** I'd be excited if my clan finally started to use the wildy after 3-4 years. You can tell FI is excited when all of the topics in this section are fi trying to praise themselves for their titans, and 98 ranged average or whatever lol.

Too bad none of anything done by them even matters, they haven't even gotten close to surpassing legacies left behind by the other top clans, or even by their own predecessors.

141tm6q.jpg

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I love that the attempts to bring Fatality down are more about demeaning the reasons why we're #1 rather than contesting the fact that we are. EoP haven't come close to overcoming Fatality for the entirety of this year, so I'm guessing they haven't cared at all this year. It appears EoP are now the clan living in the past. If you decide to care, we'd love to test your theory.

15zs5ro.jpg

man i make 1 post and the activity on these forums double

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

It appears EoP are now the clan living in the past.

Hah!

>Flames eop for 'closing' in the year 2006

>Implying fiv1(s0) didn't close and reopen as fi (read the history topic on ur boards or recrutment topic wherevr that is)

>Claims eop is living in past!

O john, when will I learn!

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Hah!

>Implying fiv1(s0) didn't close and reopen as fi (read the history topic on ur boards or recrutment topic wherevr that is)

Just lol at the logic.

>My closing point was mocking your trip canceling point.

>S0 is not Fatality. EoP is EoP.

>If you continue to contest Fatality's dominance despite "not caring enough" to step it up and prove it in the present, you are living in the past. If you don't follow, I question how you found your way to these forums.

When will you learn indeed.

15zs5ro.jpg

Hah!

Just lol at the logic.

>My closing point was mocking your trip canceling point.

>S0 is not Fatality. EoP is EoP.

>If you continue to contest Fatality's dominance despite "not caring enough" to step it up and prove it in the present, you are living in the past. If you don't follow, I question how you found your way to these forums.

When will you learn indeed.

S0 is Fi, it's in your history, if it's not why is it written like so? M8? A ex-leader not knowing his own clans history? O lord.

I live in the future, time will prove that history for fi will repeat itself, again. Soon.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Jonty finally got unbanned I see. Mr anonymous making a topic flaming one specific clan as soon as the ban list gets cleared, hmmm. I wonder if you could part take in an intellectual debate about the topic you're pretending to care about rather than flaming.

Honestly all clans have cycles of highs and lows, no clan can maintain a certain level (especially the highs) for all of their existence, unless it's brief. All these clan leaders who you think have quit all of the sudden giving Fi a chance to claim number one is baffling, with most quitting years ago and some still playing. So what is the point you're trying to make/or ask?

Yes, pure clanning still exists, or there wouldn't be this forum. There's still trips every week like there has been for years and there's still the main clans (Fi, Foe, MM, TLP, rest) and like always some now are doing better than they have in the past.

Also not sure what this 2k12 Fi kids thing is about? I joined in 2008 and recently came back this summer. Is it an insult to join a clan at a later date? How tiny under the trousers are you?

@Goop - Why have you made this a competition between Fatality and EOP? Not sure what you're trying to achieve there w/ EOP never achieving a victory in a fullout war (not counting the one you teamed with a better clan) and closing twice in your "7 years". You can live in the past and talk about how great things were but that'll only get you so far, as you'll find out in life. And no, before you ask, becoming the most hated pure clan and being known for inhabiting some of the low lives who's lives will be awful when this game ends is NOT an achievement.

Try to stay on topic :thumbsup:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Jonty finally got unbanned I see. Mr anonymous making a topic flaming one specific clan as soon as the ban list gets cleared, hmmm. I wonder if you could part take in an intellectual debate about the topic you're pretending to care about rather than flaming.

Honestly all clans have cycles of highs and lows, no clan can maintain a certain level (especially the highs) for all of their existence, unless it's brief. All these clan leaders who you think have quit all of the sudden giving Fi a chance to claim number one is baffling, with most quitting years ago and some still playing. So what is the point you're trying to make/or ask?

Yes, pure clanning still exists, or there wouldn't be this forum. There's still trips every week like there has been for years and there's still the main clans (Fi, Foe, MM, TLP, rest) and like always some now are doing better than they have in the past.

Also not sure what this 2k12 Fi kids thing is about? I joined in 2008 and recently came back this summer. Is it an insult to join a clan at a later date? How tiny under the trousers are you?

@Goop - Why have you made this a competition between Fatality and EOP? Not sure what you're trying to achieve there w/ EOP never achieving a victory in a fullout war (not counting the one you teamed with a better clan) and closing twice in your "7 years". You can live in the past and talk about how great things were but that'll only get you so far, as you'll find out in life. And no, before you ask, becoming the most hated pure clan and being known for inhabiting some of the low lives who's lives will be awful when this game ends is NOT an achievement.

Try to stay on topic :thumbsup:

www.youtube.com > eop full out war > watch and learn m8

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com