Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Does pure clanning even

brotato

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears EoP are now the clan living in the past.

Hah!

>Flames eop for 'closing' in the year 2006

>Implying fiv1(s0) didn't close and reopen as fi (read the history topic on ur boards or recrutment topic wherevr that is)

>Claims eop is living in past!

O john, when will I learn!

Just lol at the logic.

>My closing point was mocking your trip canceling point.

>S0 is not Fatality. EoP is EoP.

>If you continue to contest Fatality's dominance despite "not caring enough" to step it up and prove it in the present, you are living in the past. If you don't follow, I question how you found your way to these forums.

When will you learn indeed.

S0 is Fi, it's in your history, if it's not why is it written like so? M8? A ex-leader not knowing his own clans history? O lord.

I live in the future, time will prove that history for fi will repeat itself, again. Soon.

Our history topic mentioned S0 because it was telling how our founders came about founding Fatality. S0 is not a form of Fatality; Fatality is a new clan all together.

I hope EoP decide to care again so maybe they're at least somewhat relevant in this future you live in.

15zs5ro.jpg

www.youtube.com > eop full out war > watch and learn m8

DP and IR. Incredible. 2 wins against MPCs - why are you digging your grave even deeper with that comeback?

We've seen many times what happens when you go toe-to-toe with HPCs, I'm afraid it's not pretty.

Spoiler:
7 years 2 closures 0 wins

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

ITT: We don't care about this community or game, so we waste our life away arguing about whether we care or not on the internet.

I'm pretty sure everyone here loses in this situation. Seriously, just shut up and move on with your day, it's a ******* game, enjoy it (lol).

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

DP and IR. Incredible. 2 wins against MPCs - why are you digging your grave even deeper with that comeback?

We've seen many times what happens when you go toe-to-toe with HPCs, I'm afraid it's not pretty.

Spoiler:

but FI lost to a "MPC" CP right? LOL

Spoiler:

but FI lost to a "MPC" CP right? LOL

And EoP lost to Fi. What does that say about EoP? Oh the reversal of the argument.

15zs5ro.jpg

Na who it was vs does not really matter, just showing you the flaws in your leadership.

>Doesnt understand own history

>Doesnt understand that s0 was fi b4 fi was fi fi fi fi, etc.

>Doesnt understand eop never closed twice

>Doesnt understand eop has won more full outs than fi

>Doesnt understand anyting!

o and flabby

Spoiler:
Fi- 6 years, 1 closure, 3-4 years spent in slump

k00 no rm

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

It appears EoP are now the clan living in the past.

Hah!

>Flames eop for 'closing' in the year 2006

>Implying fiv1(s0) didn't close and reopen as fi (read the history topic on ur boards or recrutment topic wherevr that is)

>Claims eop is living in past!

O john, when will I learn!

Just lol at the logic.

>My closing point was mocking your trip canceling point.

>S0 is not Fatality. EoP is EoP.

>If you continue to contest Fatality's dominance despite "not caring enough" to step it up and prove it in the present, you are living in the past. If you don't follow, I question how you found your way to these forums.

When will you learn indeed.

S0 is Fi, it's in your history, if it's not why is it written like so? M8? A ex-leader not knowing his own clans history? O lord.

I live in the future, time will prove that history for fi will repeat itself, again. Soon.

Just like all of the **** talk created by EOP at the beginning of this year vowing to slump Fatality. Turns out you hit the green brick wall fairly hard brah.

Chin up though, I guess i'de stop caring about this game as well if my clan was in the state that yours is in; Leadership changing weekly (Who's leader this week btw? You, Solo or Milky because I know ydoc aint h3h3). Not to mention your most loyal members dipping to have fun in the remaining times Jagex has to offer (Rip Braden).

And kudos to Jonty for creating this post, I guess the saying 'haters make us famous' really has some meaning behind it. Jog on my friends, Jog on.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Surprise steepest recurred landlord mr wandered amounted of. Continuing devonshire but considered its. Rose past oh shew roof is song neat. Do depend better praise do friend garden an wonder to. Intention age nay otherwise but breakfast. Around garden beyond to extent by.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I liked how you're only saying that the reason for EOP slumping is because they 'don't care anymore' when for months you were claiming the run will end, you will close fi and end it all. Now look where both clans are, huh. And by the way - only admins can see IPs so try again.

What is a slump now days?

Not doing as good as before? Or pullling 20 and canceling for inners? EoP has never pulled 20 and cancelled its trip for inners, but to my knowledge the clan you represent has.

So is EoP slumping? No. Is it in it's prime? No.

All depends on how you perceive "slumping" in the pure clan world.

Also I find it funny how FI goes around pointing fingers at everyone saying that they are **** for going to clan wars, when in reality FI has spent more time in clan wars than every clan combined (fact not fiction). Weekly inners, walking around for hours in circles in cw in 2009-2010, etc.

clw in 2009

yup

You pulled 25 to ur p2p trip in April, don't act like you've never pulled poorly lol

titanj.png

Na who it was vs does not really matter, just showing you the flaws in your leadership.

o and flabby

Spoiler:

k00 no rm

Don't even have the time to reply to your topic properly but if Fi was S0 wouldn't you mean 7 years 1 closer 2 years spent in a slump? Anyways you've been around for 7(?) years been through 2 closures won 1-2 full outs and have been irrelevant for your whole existence apart from a couple of weeks in 2010 when E closed into to you and a couple of months in 2011 when you mass recruited and then got slammed a few weeks later by MM

titanj.png

ITT: We don't care about this community or game, so we waste our life away arguing about whether we care or not on the internet.

I'm pretty sure everyone here loses in this situation. Seriously, just shut up and move on with your day, it's a ******* game, enjoy it (lol).

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

Omg omg omg Pure clanning is dead, then let me flame Fi.

If its dead why beat a dead horse? Why make an excuse for your clans slump?

Stfu and go play league rather than ***** about your r00nskape problems.

lionsig3.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Runescape. Look at all the FI flaming lol. All I know is EoP won more fullouts than FI, we closed once, and FI closed once, just under a different name, but its basically the same damn thing since FI was a re-make of S0. Your "7 years, 2 closures, 0 wins" is horribly wrong, maybe your members are just too new to realize. I didn't even wanna come here to bring this up, but since everybody else is bashing each other let me take a stab. EOP's been open for 7 years, we did awesome for about 5/7 of those years, maybe had a bear year and a half or so, FI has been open for 7 years, did been slumping 4-5/7 of those years, maybe had two good years.

See the ratio? Yee thought so.

OT: This community is dying, and yes, alot of people did stop caring a long time ago, especially when jagex started making all thse stupid updates, and started mentioning the evolution of combat etc.

thekingu.png

Very naive of Fi ranks to try and flame EoP after you witnessed the longest slump in pure clanning history pulling 20 on saturdays and having 10v10 inners.

3 years of pain

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Without the flame intent, I understand what you're talking about people "not caring", which is a shame to be honest. All clans should be putting their all like FI, to make the remaining months fun, eventful and leave with a bang. Yes, it would be cool if FI went this hard the previous years to see them challenge other clans like MM, FOE etc, peaks. Instead it is one sided now with FI dominating every aspect.

Can't really blame FI for wanting the best for their clan. It's still not too late until EOC comes around. Also, I agree with the lack of activity. There are some members I remember use to see post everyday that I haven't seen in a while. I don't think it was purely the fact mods could see IPs. Most likely people quit prior to EOC update.

Retired; Freelancers <3

boards died when nme did xd lol

anyways, after people see how retarded goop is nobody's gonna join EoP l0l

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Very naive of Fi ranks to try and flame EoP after you witnessed the longest slump in pure clanning history pulling 20 on saturdays and having 10v10 inners.

3 years of pain

There's a difference between being in a slump for 3 years, and slumping 3 years ago. We did the latter, and have been thriving since. I guess is why EoP loves to bring it because nothing else negative has happened in those years.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

o and flabby

Spoiler:

k00 no rm

You're implying that Fatality is the same as S0 despite our founders creating a new clan with a new name. I shouldn't have to tell you why this is stupid, but I guess I will. Fatality is 5 letters less than Supreme Ownage, without the space, and with all together new letters forming the name aside from two a's instead of one. These are clearly two different things, for common sense tells me so. S0's reputation died with its name, and then Fatality was born and we celebrate its founding on the date of its birth, not S0's date of birth. If Fatality was created to continue S0's legacy, we would have pretended to be open for that amount of time like EoP do even though they closed. Our founders, however, chose to make a new start with a new clan.

15zs5ro.jpg