Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Kok, Step up to us

3at

No flame intended but, I can't take this serious. You ended with the worst KDR and said you lost 4 people when fighting us.... when we had positive KDR after every fight we were against you. Gj on your trip I guess

the kdr of the day u were positive and we negative

but when i putted in the times trip started after our first figth u were 5-13 we were 10-5 or some sht

ending trip u had 90 death we had 65 death untill we did bs fest and mm crashed it

ty 4 figths hope to do more next weekend

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao can't take this hitting guy seriously when he closed 2 clans in a week

Hate to correct you, and i'm all for being against him but...

He closed 3 in a week.

He closed SV, Made Enormity close, then they made S which closed in 2 days after Z dicked them in the wild and we owned them in the prep.

Sorry to correct you. He's worse than you think! :(

lmfao gottem

reminds me of when XL closed into hi

history repeats itself

Sv didn't actually close into Hi, just a large amount of them joined, although i am guessing its going to last allot longer than Zenith+YR

Hi got dicked so hard, and Jordan ur clan closed you shouldn't even be proud.

You got declined from MM (the clan u loved).

Hope you go P2P so I can **** all of your 1 def 1bangs

hahahahaha ur on my snipe list

Yea I agree with the majority of people on the topic. Nice pull, not sure how much you actually did with it, but no matter how well you did its not really important because its like everyone above is saying...

Hittin will start hacking your members which will eventually bring your pull down...

Your flaming of better clans will just have them target you...

And history will be repeated and your back to 20 pulls.

However to be fair this HI/SV merge will last longer than the SV/E merge... It just won't last forever. I am actually gonna be very fair and say it lasts 2 months, 3 months tops.

Just the truth that hittin guy is a virus everyone seems to know it but you... thats why he got declined by every clan he apped for but you.

Gl in the future hi!

Yea I agree with the majority of people on the topic. Nice pull, not sure how much you actually did with it, but no matter how well you did its not really important because its like everyone above is saying...

Hittin will start hacking your members which will eventually bring your pull down...

However to be fair this HI/SV merge will last longer than the SV/E merge... It just won't last forever. I am actually gonna be very fair and say it lasts 2 months, 3 months tops.

Just the truth that hittin guy is a virus everyone seems to know it but you... thats why he got declined by every clan he apped for but you.

Gl in the future hi!

Maybe a bit more then 20... but you won't see a higher pull then 49 again, at least in the foreseeable future.

4mSWn.png

PKjZc.png
vlqUy.png

Gl in the future hi!

Maybe a bit more then 20... but you won't see a higher pull then 49 again, at least in the foreseeable future.

50m bet leggo

Gl in the future hi!

50m bet leggo

Nar.

4mSWn.png

PKjZc.png
vlqUy.png

Its not smart to get cocky after a merge especially when this will be the peak. Goodluck in the upcoming weeks as our opts will be even.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Its not smart to get cocky after a merge especially when this will be the peak. Goodluck in the upcoming weeks as our opts will be even.

the amazing toxdini has spoken; ft. toxander the great, toxdoeslaw etc etc.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Its not smart to get cocky after a merge especially when this will be the peak. Good luck in the upcoming weeks as our opts will be even.

Hey hey, there was never a merge just a few joined id like to wish you good luck tho. Never got cocky just stating the facts