Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday P2P Video vs Brutality #1 P2P Main Team

Baranged1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morons lol.. They got in clusters because they were fighting FF and FI at the same time, they know FI isn't going to clear them so they defend accordingly to the only threat: FF. The clusters will help them last longer against them. I don't like how you lied in your topic saying that you let them fight it out, they were fighting you guys for a while after FF crashed, and on that note a lot of respect to Brutality for trying to fight 2 fights at once

Whatever makes you happy lol.

You are posting on the wrong site.

Same for the rest of the "Pure" clans that post here except for MM. We have the same defence requirement the only thing that is different is that we train our accounts. Derp

'Bot'

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Morons lol.. They got in clusters because they were fighting FF and FI at the same time, they know FI isn't going to clear them so they defend accordingly to the only threat: FF. The clusters will help them last longer against them. I don't like how you lied in your topic saying that you let them fight it out, they were fighting you guys for a while after FF crashed, and on that note a lot of respect to Brutality for trying to fight 2 fights at once

Same for the rest of the "Pure" clans that post here except for MM. We have the same defence requirement the only thing that is different is that we train our accounts. Derp

Indeed, thats the sole reason, we could care less when level 80s and 90s in addy rush at us, but when there's level 120s rushing at us in full adamant, its a bit different. Start using robes at trips we'll have a lot more fun.

on scale 1-[mm]jax how retarded are you, fi have same def reqs as any hpc except you faggots, look at eop's ml they got over 5 people with 39 def and you guys fight them but won't fight us

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Indeed, thats the sole reason, we could care less when level 80s and 90s in addy rush at us, but when there's level 120s rushing at us in full adamant, its a bit different. Start using robes at trips we'll have a lot more fun.

on scale 1-[mm]jax how retarded are you, fi have same def reqs as any hpc except you faggots, look at eop's ml they got over 5 people with 39 def and you guys fight them but won't fight us

All I know is that you have 85% of your memberlist above 30 defence while other "pure" clans have around 50-60%. Including the fact that you have a lot more members than them therefore more 30 deffers.

Lol Reprezented is basically saying its ok if some people have turmoil but not everyone.

Then again this is the same guy...

1mdnK.png

:)

I don't really care, I would fight you no matter what for the luls but I know that we won't win matched against a clan that occosionally has 1 pure with them at trips. It's simply not possible. Would you fight against a clan with all of them having 50 defence and rune matched? Put some thought into it.

Then again I'm 100% certain we'd 3-0 you in a 100v100 1 def

Now stahp.

Lol Reprezented is basically saying its ok if some people have turmoil but not everyone.

Then again this is the same guy...

1mdnK.png

:)

I don't really care, I would fight you no matter what for the luls but I know that we won't win matched against a clan that occosionally has 1 pure with them at trips. It's simply not possible. Would you fight against a clan with all of them having 50 defence and rune matched? Put some thought into it.

Then again I'm 100% certain we'd 3-0 you in a 100v100 1 def

Now stahp.

100% certain? you're pretty good but 100% certainty infers you're so confident you'd be able to bet you're life on the outcome. I doubt you're that confident.

titanj.png

Brutality doesn't post on these forums, why are you kissing up to them? Brut rushed us and the fight broke out, we done exceedingly good as indicated by our KDR, FF crashed from the south when we had began to push them. We stayed for a little while longer due to no clan attacking us, the fight had now become FF v Brut, we stayed for a few more seconds and then dipped when it became apparent our fight had been stolen. Simples. FF clearly stated they crashed our fight in their RSC topic lol

titanj.png

Brutality doesn't post on these forums, why are you kissing up to them? Brut rushed us and the fight broke out, we done exceedingly good as indicated by our KDR, FF crashed from the south when we had began to push them. We stayed for a little while longer due to no clan attacking us, the fight had now become FF v Brut, we stayed for a few more seconds and then dipped when it became apparent our fight had been stolen. Simples. FF clearly stated they crashed our fight in their RSC topic lol

I actually like FF more than Brutality, and didn't even know Brutality were still alive. I just found it funny that you pumped your members up about "1v2ing MM+FOE this weekend we need everyone!" Only for you to basically team with FF and try to 2v1 Brutality. Also, from the vid, it's quite embarrassing that they didn't even acknowledge you anymore in the 2v1 lol You also did not push until AFTER FF crashed. You can see FF spamming "necks off" when they crash, you then pushed about 10 seconds later. You actually did the 2v1 fight longer than you did the 1v1 fight I am guessing a Brutality rank PM'd your rank and told them to get off of them and your rank was intimidated and called your members off, otherwise you would have stayed on them and their 'lollolol 8x8 clusters lols!!'

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

All I know is that you have 85% of your memberlist above 30 defence while other "pure" clans have around 50-60%. Including the fact that you have a lot more members than them therefore more 30 deffers.

heres is your answer.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

lol @ when we were in that cave and thought Fi was the TLP so we spammed "come out and play" and then we saw it was Fi and we spamed "Wrong Number" l0l

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

lol @ when we were in that cave and thought Fi was the TLP so we spammed "come out and play" and then we saw it was Fi and we spamed "Wrong Number" l0l

Haha ^_^

Funny how people hide behind us being "mains" to avoid competing with us. Hopefully this changes soon, and we don't have to continue chasing people down.

15zs5ro.jpg

Seems like your entire weekend was spent fighting mains, wonder what'll happen if your future trips continue this way :P

Seems like your entire weekend was spent fighting mains, wonder what'll happen if your future trips continue this way :P

Oh don't worry my son, Fatality hasn't forgotten about these so called "Pure Clans" like some people are mentioning. Fi just wanted more of a challenge than what others have been giving us the past 3 months. We Will be seeing you guys soon this weekend =]