Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday P2P Video vs Brutality #1 P2P Main Team

Baranged1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morons lol.. They got in clusters because they were fighting FF and FI at the same time, they know FI isn't going to clear them so they defend accordingly to the only threat: FF. The clusters will help them last longer against them. I don't like how you lied in your topic saying that you let them fight it out, they were fighting you guys for a while after FF crashed, and on that note a lot of respect to Brutality for trying to fight 2 fights at once

Whatever makes you happy lol.

You are posting on the wrong site.

Same for the rest of the "Pure" clans that post here except for MM. We have the same defence requirement the only thing that is different is that we train our accounts. Derp

Indeed, thats the sole reason, we could care less when level 80s and 90s in addy rush at us, but when there's level 120s rushing at us in full adamant, its a bit different. Start using robes at trips we'll have a lot more fun.

on scale 1-[mm]jax how retarded are you, fi have same def reqs as any hpc except you faggots, look at eop's ml they got over 5 people with 39 def and you guys fight them but won't fight us

Seems like your entire weekend was spent fighting mains, wonder what'll happen if your future trips continue this way :P

Oh don't worry my son, Fatality hasn't forgotten about these so called "Pure Clans" like some people are mentioning. Fi just wanted more of a challenge than what others have been giving us the past 3 months. We Will be seeing you guys soon this weekend =]

WFzjV.gif

@High Council of Mercy

l0l-2.png

Morons lol.. They got in clusters because they were fighting FF and FI at the same time, they know FI isn't going to clear them so they defend accordingly to the only threat: FF. The clusters will help them last longer against them. I don't like how you lied in your topic saying that you let them fight it out, they were fighting you guys for a while after FF crashed, and on that note a lot of respect to Brutality for trying to fight 2 fights at once

Same for the rest of the "Pure" clans that post here except for MM. We have the same defence requirement the only thing that is different is that we train our accounts. Derp

Indeed, thats the sole reason, we could care less when level 80s and 90s in addy rush at us, but when there's level 120s rushing at us in full adamant, its a bit different. Start using robes at trips we'll have a lot more fun.

on scale 1-[mm]jax how retarded are you, fi have same def reqs as any hpc except you faggots, look at eop's ml they got over 5 people with 39 def and you guys fight them but won't fight us

Ye eop got 5 people with 39 def BUT we got 10 -15 people with monk robes.

#clan-ef

Foe tried fighting brutality and got pummeled, don't try to imitate the big boys.
Yeah try fighting brut while not crashing them with even opts i bet you'd do so well!

You guys just crashed them.. lmfao they were in clumps because that's how they fight aka single spells. I'm sure you'd get pummeled if you tried fighting them even opts lmfao

Grats on barraging a single spells main fight lmao?

Foe tried fighting brutality and got pummeled, don't try to imitate the big boys.
Yeah try fighting brut while not crashing them with even opts i bet you'd do so well!

You guys just crashed them.. lmfao they were in clumps because that's how they fight aka single spells. I'm sure you'd get pummeled if you tried fighting them even opts lmfao

Grats on barraging a single spells main fight lmao?

Was brut vs Fi and FF crashed, refer to FF's topic ;p

titanj.png

Brutality doesn't post on these forums, why are you kissing up to them? Brut rushed us and the fight broke out, we done exceedingly good as indicated by our KDR, FF crashed from the south when we had began to push them. We stayed for a little while longer due to no clan attacking us, the fight had now become FF v Brut, we stayed for a few more seconds and then dipped when it became apparent our fight had been stolen. Simples. FF clearly stated they crashed our fight in their RSC topic lol

I actually like FF more than Brutality, and didn't even know Brutality were still alive. I just found it funny that you pumped your members up about "1v2ing MM+FOE this weekend we need everyone!" Only for you to basically team with FF and try to 2v1 Brutality. Also, from the vid, it's quite embarrassing that they didn't even acknowledge you anymore in the 2v1 lol You also did not push until AFTER FF crashed. You can see FF spamming "necks off" when they crash, you then pushed about 10 seconds later. You actually did the 2v1 fight longer than you did the 1v1 fight I am guessing a Brutality rank PM'd your rank and told them to get off of them and your rank was intimidated and called your members off, otherwise you would have stayed on them and their 'lollolol 8x8 clusters lols!!'

Pumped our members up for a 2v1? Woah mate leave it yeeee. We didn't even have a motivation topic for this week, was just a standard 75 person pull to go destroy pure clans lol. If we did have some form of pump up topic we would have pulled 85+ like 2 weeks ago lol. Yes i agree totally, because we didn't push Brut from corp to trees, then drag them north and hit their clumps. Na, Bruts numbers were thinning down already and when FF crashed they ran south to get a regroup at corp where the fight stayed for a while. A brut rank pmed us? Na. Fighting at corp is retarded because mains can return via games necklace to the exact location whilst we have to run down from GDZ lol.

titanj.png

mains fighting mains, refer to posting on rsc

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

Ye eop got 5 people with 39 def BUT we got 10 -15 people with monk robes.

lol

Foe fought Brutality before your and held them off for a long time, don't try to imitate the legends.

We didn't FF on the other side of them either.

We also had significantly less opts.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Brutality doesn't post on these forums, why are you kissing up to them? Brut rushed us and the fight broke out, we done exceedingly good as indicated by our KDR, FF crashed from the south when we had began to push them. We stayed for a little while longer due to no clan attacking us, the fight had now become FF v Brut, we stayed for a few more seconds and then dipped when it became apparent our fight had been stolen. Simples. FF clearly stated they crashed our fight in their RSC topic lol

I actually like FF more than Brutality, and didn't even know Brutality were still alive. I just found it funny that you pumped your members up about "1v2ing MM+FOE this weekend we need everyone!" Only for you to basically team with FF and try to 2v1 Brutality. Also, from the vid, it's quite embarrassing that they didn't even acknowledge you anymore in the 2v1 lol You also did not push until AFTER FF crashed. You can see FF spamming "necks off" when they crash, you then pushed about 10 seconds later. You actually did the 2v1 fight longer than you did the 1v1 fight I am guessing a Brutality rank PM'd your rank and told them to get off of them and your rank was intimidated and called your members off, otherwise you would have stayed on them and their 'lollolol 8x8 clusters lols!!'

Pumped our members up for a 2v1? Woah mate leave it yeeee. We didn't even have a motivation topic for this week, was just a standard 75 person pull to go destroy pure clans lol. If we did have some form of pump up topic we would have pulled 85+ like 2 weeks ago lol. Yes i agree totally, because we didn't push Brut from corp to trees, then drag them north and hit their clumps. Na, Bruts numbers were thinning down already and when FF crashed they ran south to get a regroup at corp where the fight stayed for a while. A brut rank pmed us? Na. Fighting at corp is retarded because mains can return via games necklace to the exact location whilst we have to run down from GDZ lol.

Return from GDZ? How are you dying to Brutality when FF is killing them at dwarves? You're just embarrassing your clan even more. lol @ losing people in a 2v1 fight

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Return from GDZ? How are you dying to Brutality when FF is killing them at dwarves? You're just embarrassing your clan even more. lol @ losing people in a 2v1 fight

Havoc gonna have fun sunday this week :whistling: :whistling:

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

Havoc gonna have fun sunday this week :whistling: :whistling:

Nobody is scared of you salty dogs

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

explain to me why you cant return from corp?

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

at the end of the day, Fi is coming out #1 in all weekend trips

and everyone knows if mm pulls 30+ more than fi they would come fight us, a "main" clan

so shut up everyone, if you wanna stop Fi grow some balls and fight us

and if you don't wanna fight cause you know you will lose, then your not good enough to be #1

THE END

MM always avoids fighting #1 clans to pretend that they are still #1

and everyone knows if mm pulls 30+ more than fi they would come fight us, a "main" clan

and if you don't wanna fight cause you know you will lose, then your not good enough to be #1

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

Foe fought Brutality before your and held them off for a long time, don't try to imitate the legends.

We didn't FF on the other side of them either.

We also had significantly less opts.

quoted for truth

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

not even that, FI has been in the pure community for years, and if you wanna calm #1 clan in the pure world you gotta beat Fi, which mm hasn't done in weeks

MM always talks about how they can beat 30 def clans by pulling more than them, so let's see it happen!

MM has shown this weekend they can beat foe/z/tlp/foe but not Fi, it says something

THE END

I completely agree

MM **** clan l2adapt

not even that, FI has been in the pure community for years, and if you wanna calm #1 clan in the pure world you gotta beat Fi, which mm hasn't done in weeks

MM always talks about how they can beat 30 def clans by pulling more than them, so let's see it happen!

MM has shown this weekend they can beat foe/z/tlp/foe but not Fi, it says something

I'm pretty sure other clans are greater than FI. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're forgetting about the 99 def pures too. If you want to claim number #1 pure clan then take a look at RSC. It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll.